Ah, so you'd like to change your Expedia email address? Well, you're in the right place! I'm going to help you do just that in this step-by-step guide. Changing your Expedia email address can be quick and easy.
Before we get started, please be sure to have your Expedia login email address and your password.
Got them? Ok, let's begin.
1) Click the "login" link on the Expedia website and login. Make sure you have the correct email address and password. Of course, this would likely be your old email address or the email address you used when you signed up for Expedia.
If you can't remember what email address you used because you have a lot of email addresses forwarded to one "main" email account, no problem. Search your "main" email for the Expedia welcome email and you can see what email address it was sent to in order to confirm which one you used.
2) After you login to your Expedia account, click the "My Account" link. This will take you to your account page with all of your personal details and other Expedia information.
3) On the left side of your "My Account" page, click the "Email Settings" link. This is just the page you want. It will take you to your email settings, and you'll be able to change your email address there.
4) After you open the "Email Settings" page, you should see your old email address listed there. Click on the link next to it there that says "Change your email address."
5) Now you can enter your new email address into the Expedia system. After you type it, just click "confirm" and you're almost done!
6) Expedia may then ask you to "confirm" your new email address. This means they will send you a confirmation email to your new email address. So, be sure to read the web page carefully after you enter your new email address.
7) If they do send you a confirmation email to your new email address, next you'll want to navigate over to your email account on a different browser tab or window. Open your email and look for the email that was sent by Expedia.
If it hasn't come, give it a few minutes and check again. Also, be sure to check your spam folder. It could be hiding there.
8) After it comes, read the email and click the "confirmation" link. This will take you back to the Expedia website. After you get back to the Expedia website, you'll see a web page that says your "email address change is complete." That's great!
It's a success! Your Expedia email address has now been changed successfully! Congratulations!
9) If for some reason you still can't get this to work, please visit our contact page for Expedia by clicking here: https://gethuman.com/contact/Expedia
On this page, we'll let you know the best ways to actually get in touch with a human at Expedia to help you change your email address effectively.
After thousands of Expedia customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Change My Email Address on My Expedia Account? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Expedia if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Expedia in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Change My Email Address on My Expedia Account? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.