If you have not logged into your Facebook account in a long time, you may have forgotten your password. Without access to your email address, recovering your password can be difficult. Fortunately, you can recover your account without access to your email.
Using Your Username or Name to Find Your Account
If you cannot access your email address, try using your name or username to find it. With Facebook's Find Your Account page, you can recover your account using your nicknames, username, or formal name.
You will find a list of all your possible accounts. When you find yours, click on the option 'This is My Account.' Follow the prompts to reset your Facebook password.
If you do not remember your username, ask someone to login into their Facebook account and try navigating yours. The last names that appear on your URL are your username. With this method, it is not always possible to find your username.
Using Your Contacts
Your trusted contacts can help you regain access to your Facebook account. Follow these steps to complete the process;
1. Go to your login page
2. Click 'Forgot Account' under the 'Password' field
3. Click 'No longer have access to these' on the password reset page
4. Enter an accessible phone number or email address on the page 'How Can We Reach You'
5. Click Continue
6. Under the option 'Reveal My Trusted Contacts,' enter the name of a contact that you assigned
7. You will find additional details to help you recover your account
8. Send a link to your friend and request that they follow it and send the code to you
9. Use the code to recover your account
Using an Alternate Email Address
If you can't use your regular email to log in to your account, you may use a different one. If you listed multiple email addresses in your account, you may use the one you can access.
If you cannot log in to your account, it may be because your account has been hacked. Once you have recovered your account, you should change your password. Follow these steps to make your account more secure.
1. Click on the down arrow on your home page
2. Click 'Settings' and then 'Security and Login'
3. Update the security of your account using two-factor authentication
Contacting the Support Team
There are lots of ways to contact Facebook if you need help recovering your Facebook login without email access. The best way to contact Facebook is on the phone. You will be connected with a customer service agent who will give you the answer to your question. In some instances, you may need to call several times before getting the support you need.
Live chat is the best alternative to phone support. It gives you the chance to speak directly with an agent and seek help for your problem.
If you can't speak directly with an agent, consider asking for help on email. Send the support agents an email with the details of your problem and the type of help you hope to receive. In most cases, you may need to send several emails back and forth before getting help.
The Facebook help desk has plenty of suggestions and reminders that may answer your questions before you contact the support agents directly.