Not everyone who has a Facebook business page needs to verify it. If you need to gain access to certain developer features or even particular Facebook products, you may be eligible to have your Facebook business page verified. Perhaps you have a large audience or run certain types of ads on your business page. These are other reasons you may be eligible to start the Facebook business page verification process. Once you determine your eligibility, it is simply a matter of following a few steps to get your page verified. If you have any questions about this process, reach out to Facebook.
1.You will not be able to start this process unless you have a business, which needs to be verified. You will only be able to click the Start Verification link if your business fits the criteria.
2. Make sure you are the administrator for the business page you wish to verify.
If you need any help as you try to determine if your Facebook business page is eligible for the verification process, contact Facebook.
1. Start the process by going to the Security Center. This can be found in Business Manager.
2. Click Start Verification.
3. You will click Next after you have entered all of your business details.
4. You will see a list of businesses. Choose yours from this list or select None of these match if applicable.
5. At this point, you will confirm your business details.
6. You will be send a verification code at this point. Choose how you want to receive this code. It can be send to you three ways: in a text message, by phone or via email.
7. Next you will need to enter your verification code.
8. Click Submit to complete the verification process.
9. Be prepared to wait while your business verification is reviewed. You will received a notification to confirm this process. Another way to check this is to visit the Security Center to check the status of your verification.
If you have any questions or need help with any of these steps, feel free to reach out to Facebook.
After thousands of Facebook customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Verify My Facebook Business Page? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Facebook if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Facebook in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Verify My Facebook Business Page? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.