If you made your order on Fanatics, you can track it for as long as in the system. You can easily review your order information by logging into your account. Follow these instructions to check the status of your order.
If You Signed In or Already Created an Account
1. Select the option 'My Account' to sign in to your account
2. Navigate to the option 'Active orders' on the left of the navigation menu
3. Click 'View'
4. Find and click the order number you want to review
5. You will find the order status under the section Order Information
If You Checked Out as a Guest
1. Go to the link 'Track My Order' at the top of the site
2. Go to the 'Track My Order' box at the right and enter the following information; your order number, zip code (billing address), and email address.
3. You will find your order status under the section 'Order Information.'
Your Order Information
Your order will be approved as soon as you make our payment and all your billing and shipping information is verified. Even though this process is automatic, it may take up to three business days.
If you purchase multiple items, each one of them has a specific warehouse processing time before it is shipped to you. Different items have different processing times. You can locate each item on its description page under its image.
The transit time starts as soon as your item has been shipped from the faculty. The amount of time it takes to receive your shipment depends on the method of shipment.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email as soon as your order ships from the facility. Once you have a tracking number, you can start tracking your order.
Order Status Definitions
If your order status shows as 'New,' it means that your order has been placed with an accepted method of payment. If it shows as 'Processing', your order has already been allocated for shipment.
If your status is displayed as 'Closed/shipping,' the order has been checked for quality and shipped. If your order has been canceled, the status will be displayed as 'Dead.' This item will not ship. Your order may be canceled if your method of payment is not approved or the item you ordered is no longer available.
If You Have Issues With Final Deliveries
If the time of delivery has passed or your tracking shows your item as delivered and you have not received your order yet, you may need to contact the customer support team. Follow these steps before reaching out to them.
1. Check your Home for Packages
Check your mailbox, porch, and garage for packages. Ask your neighbors if they received the package on your behalf. If the package was delivered to your office, check your front desk and other obvious areas.
2. Try to track your package online. See if there are any special instructions associated with your package.
3. SmartPost shipments go through a lot of carriers. Tracking the package can be difficult. It may show that your package has been delivered even when it has not reached you yet. Wait at least two business days before asking for help.
If you need help with your Fanatics.com orders, you may contact the customer support team for help. Contact them by phone if you wish to speak with an agent. The average wait time is seven minutes. Explain your problem in as much detail as you can and wait for the support team to help you. Unfortunately, you may not get support through email or social media sites.