If you've recently purchased a video game, console or collectible over at GameStop, you'd probably love to know how to track your order, correct? Well, I have good news. You've come to the right place. In this guide, we're going to help you efficiently track your GameStop order. The process is going to be easy.
Before proceeding further, be certain to have either your GameStop account information or your order email and order confirmation number.
Do you have one of those things? Yes? Excellent. Let's begin below:
1) After locating your GameStop account information, go directly to the GameStop website. On the website, you'll see a white "person" icon in the upper-right hand corner with the word "Account" below it. Click that icon.
2) On the next page, you'll log in using your GameStop account information. After successfully logging in, examine the page until you've found the "Order History" link. Click that link next.
3) You'll now find yourself on the GameStop "Order History" page. This page will list all of the GameStop orders you've ever made. Examine this list very carefully and click the order link that you'd like to track now.
4) After you've clicked on the order number you'd like to track, you'll notice that your tracking information will appear. This tracking information will consist of the shipping carrier, the tracking number, the date the item was shipped to you, and the date the item will arrive.
5) It may also be that you're escorted directly to the shipping carrier's website when clicking on the order number of the order you'd like to track. If that's the case, you'll find yourself on a page that's dedicated only to your order. All of your tracking information will also be displayed on this page.
6) If you're not able to find your GameStop account information, that's not a problem. We're going to show you another way to track your order. Be certain that you have your order email and order confirmation number.
7) When you've located your order email and order confirmation number, go to the GameStop home page again. Scroll down and at the footer of the website, under the "Get Help" heading, click on the "Order History" link.
8) After you've clicked that link, you'll arrive at a page that will allow you to enter your order email address and order confirmation number. Enter that information in and click on the red "Check Status" link.
9) Thankfully, your GameStop tracking information will now be revealed. This will consist of the shipping carrier, the tracking number, the date the item was shipped to you, and the date the item will arrive.
10) Do you need additional help? No problem. Click here for a page that we've created that connects you directly with a human in the GameStop customer support department. You'll be able to speak to someone on the phone now and solve your issue.
After thousands of GameStop customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Track My Gamestop Order? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting GameStop if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like GameStop in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Track My Gamestop Order? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.