If you have any problems with your Google Wallet account, it is possible to fix them. If you cannot fix them yourself, you may get help from the customer support team. The following are some of the issues you may be experiencing.
'Your Transaction Cannot be Completed'
There are plenty of issues why you may see the message 'Your transaction cannot be completed.' Try the following options to resolve it.
1. If the message comes with instructions for submitting additional information, try to do it as soon as you can.
2. Ensure that the billing address on your payment address matches the address that is recorded in the Google payment center settings.
3. See if you can use a Google Play gift card to complete the transaction
4. If you are using a desktop, try to complete the transaction using the Google product's website
5. If you are using a mobile device, use the mobile app
6. If you are using Guest, sign in with an existing Google account and place the order again.
'Unable to Complete Transaction: Expired Card'
If you see this error, you can fix it by following these steps;
1. Check and ensure that your payment method is up to date. If it isn't, update it and try to make your purchase again.
2. Ensure that there is enough money in your account
3. Contact your bank to see if there is a problem with your account
'Your payment was declined due to an issue with your account'
You may see the message because of the following reasons;
1. There was a suspicious transaction on your payment profile
2. You need to provide more information to comply with EU law
3. You need to provide more information to keep your account safe from fraud.
Follow these steps to fix the problem.
1. Navigate to the payments center
2. Correct errors if there are any
3. Verify your identity
4. Update your name, payment information, and address.
'Unable to Process Payment. Low Card Balance'
This error message may appear if you do not have enough funds in your account. Check your account to ensure that you have enough money. If you do, you may need to contact your bank.
'Ineligible or Grayed out Card'
If you see this message, you may need to find an alternative mode of transaction. Your card is grayed out and you cannot use it for that type of transaction.
If you need help with your payments using Google Wallet, you may seek help from the customer support team. If you wish to speak directly with an agent, you should contact them on the phone. Explain the details of your problem and ask them to help you. If the representative asks you for any additional details, try to provide them as soon as you can.
Live Chat is another great option if you wish to speak with a representative. Google Wallet Live chat is an alternative to calling. The wait time is short and you can get help in a short time.
If your problem is not urgent, you may seek support from Google Wallet through their email. You should get a response in less than 12 hours. When sending your email, try to include as many details as possible. Email support is available 24/7 so you can send your question whenever you want. Replies are sent based on a first-come first-served basis. Google wallet does not offer support on their social media sites.
If you need help contacting Google Wallet, you may seek help from GetHuman. They will help you contact members of the customer support team and get the help you need.
After thousands of Google Pay customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Fix a Payment Issue on My Google Wallet Account? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Google Pay if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Google Pay in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Fix a Payment Issue on My Google Wallet Account? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.