How do I find my Groupon purchase?
If you made a purchase on Groupon but can't find the email to access it, or just aren't sure what it was exactly that you purchased, here's how you can easily find your Groupon purchase.
How Does Groupon Work?
Every time you purchase something through Groupon's site, you get a voucher. To find your purchase, you first need to redeem and use your voucher. Here is how to do it:
- Go to Groupon's site. You will need to create an account, in case you don't have one, to purchase vouchers.
- Navigate towards the top right corner on your screen and click on "Sign up." You have two options to sign in. You can either use your Facebook credentials or your regular login details.
- Add your credit/ debit card information. This information is needed for you to purchase a voucher.
- After you have created an account, or if you didn't need to, you can now sign in.
- Click on your name at the top right corner of the screen and then click on "Settings." Here you can customize your account as you see fit.
How to Find a Deal
- To find a deal on the site, you have to use the search bar at the top of the window. If you are not sure of the specific item that you want, you can make use of the "Categories" section on the left side of the window.
- Once you find a deal that you like, click on the deal by checking the circle next to it.
- Make sure that you read all the details on the deal before giving the final confirmation. If you are sure that you are okay with all the details, confirm by clicking on "BUY!"
- After you click on buy, the system will prompt you to go over the details for one final time. This is also where you input any gift or promotion codes that you may have.
- Choose the card with which you want to make the purchase
- At the bottom of the page, click on "Complete Order." After this, the purchase of your voucher should be complete.
How to Find Your Purchase
- Log in to your Groupon account
- Navigate to the "My Groupons" section.
- Select "Deals" and select the drop-down button that says "All."
- Find your purchase and click on "View Details."
- Then click on "View Voucher."
- Your voucher will then open in the form of a pdf document
Status of Your Voucher
Not all vouchers are the same, and sometimes you may purchase a voucher but not use it for a long time. You should remember that some vouchers have expiration dates. All the details of your voucher can be found using the steps mentioned above.
What Happens If There Is Something Wrong with Your Purchase?
Groupon has a policy that dictates what to do if there is something wrong with your purchase. Here is a summary of what the policy is all about:
- If you use your Groupon before its expiration date, and you are dissatisfied by your experience, Groupon will intervene to satisfy both you and the merchant. However, to be eligible for Groupon's promise, you have to contact Groupon within 14 days of Groupon's redemption.
- You can return any unredeemed Groupon for a refund of the equivalent amount paid within the first three days of the purchase. This only applies to local deals.
- For Groupon Getaways, your voucher can is redeemable only if you are unable to book your stay during the available dates and before the expiration of the voucher.
- For Groupon goods, you can return almost any item within 30 days of delivery. This is inclusive of things that are damaged, defective, or incomplete.
- For GroupOnLive, no refunds can be offered after the day of purchase, unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
If all the above methods don't work, you can contact Groupon using their FAQ section on their website. You can also decide to call them or to post your query on their Twitter page.
Why Did GetHuman Write "How do I find my Groupon purchase?"?
After thousands of Groupon customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How do I find my Groupon purchase? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Groupon if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
Why does GetHuman Write How-to Guides for Groupon Problems?
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Groupon in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How do I find my Groupon purchase? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Asked 3 months ago
What customers are saying about this and similar problems
Paid for my product in advance but never received my order been waiting since **********
I ordered my hydro flask this summer and still have not received it, I tried customer s...
Order never arrived. It went to my old address even though I tried to change my address...
Chicago Tribune never arrived.
Chicago tribune never delivered.