Groupon uses virtual coupons to get discounts on all products that can be bought with coupons. You can benefit from discounts of up to 70% on the items that you buy. Groupon can be accessed through iOS or Android phone apps. When you order for something using your Groupon coupons, it is advisable to track your order to be aware of when it is going to be delivered.
Sometimes your order may go missing because of mistakes during the ordering process. When you make many orders using Groupon coupons, the orders may not be delivered together because they are from different vendors who may be in different locations. You should allow the delivery period to lapse and then seek help if one of the orders has not been delivered after this period.
What to Do If You Are Missing Your Groupon Order
If your Groupon order is missing, you can seek help through self-service, by contacting the Groupon customer support or using the Groupon customer support live chat. Here are the guidelines of how you should go about a missing Groupon order.
For self-service, here is what you do;
1. Log into your Groupon account.
2. Click on the "help."
3. Select the specific order that you are seeking help with
4. Groupon will give you choices.
5. Select the option that addresses your problem
6. Wait for Groupon's response.
You Can Also Contact the Groupon Customer Support FAQs Through These Steps:
1. Log into your Groupon account.
2. Open the Groupon FAQ page.
3. Click on the "missing Groupon goods."
4. Open the statement that starts with "if your tracking says, delivered"
5. You will be asked to verify your order address.
6. Check out for out-of-site areas near the delivery address that you have chosen.
7. Groupon will try to locate your order.
8. You may be advised to contact the courier for more details on your order.
9. Wait for Groupon's response.
You can contact Groupon customer support through their live chat and follow the guidelines below;
1. Open the Groupon customer support website.
2. You will receive options like "tell us what is going on."
3. Type what you need to help with inside the search bar
4. Click "continue"
5. At the left corner of the web page, select the live chat option given in the contact options.
6. You will be requested to enter your name, email address, ID, and the issue seeking help for in a new window.
7. Click the "start chat."
8. A representative from Groupon will help you.
If your Groupon order is missing because it has been lost, stolen, or because of the shipping problem, you will be required to follow up with the shipping company or the courier service because Groupon does not cover these losses. The seller will be required to refund you in this case or to ensure that your order is reshipped.
Groupon can help with missing Groupon orders that have been marked as shipped with a signature confirmation by confirming whether the signature matches yours in which case you will be refunded, or the order is reshipped. However, if your name does not match the one on the confirmation signature, you will be required to follow up with the person who signed for the order.
After thousands of Groupon customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together What Do I Do If My Groupon Order Is Missing? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Groupon if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Groupon in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our What Do I Do If My Groupon Order Is Missing? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.