What do I do if my Groupon is marked as delivered but the order never arrived?
As a consumer, missed deliveries to easily turn into an aggravating time suck. That's why we went ahead and researched all that you need to know about how to correct a missed delivery with Groupon.
Failing to receive your order and yet in your account it is marked as delivered can be a frustrating situation. To get help, you will need to contact Groupon's Customer Support. You can begin by checking the Frequently Asked Questions section from your account or use the self-service options prior to contacting Groupon's customer support representatives.
Use Groupon's Customer Support FAQs
- Sign in to your account and go to the Groupon FAQ page.
- Once you are on the All FAQs page, tap on the Shipping and Tracking option.
- Proceed to the Late or Missing Groupon Goods Items choice. Here you will find a point that starts with: If your tracking says "delivered". This point advises customers to verify their shipping address and check out any out-of-sight areas around their chosen delivery address for the package. If they are still unable to locate it, they should reach out to the carrier for more details.
Use Self-Service Options
- Login into your Groupon account and go to Help.
- Choose the specific order you want to be helped with.
- Study the available choices and click on the one that fits your individual problem.
Contact Groupon Customer Support Using Live Chat
- Go to Groupon customer support page to chat with a customer service rep directly.
- Below the heading that says: Tell us what's going on, type in Help on the search bar.
- Tap on Continue after entering help.
- Choose the Live Chat option on the left corner of the webpage, below the Contact Options.
- A new window will open prompting you to enter your name, email ID and your issue.
- Select the Start Chat button after you have verified your information. Doing so will connect you with a representative from Groupon's customer support team.
You can find more Groupon contact details here: https://gethuman.com/contact/Groupon. Hopefully your problem will be resolved as soon as possible.
What Happens Next
If your Groupon package has not arrived at your address, but the order has been marked as delivered, the Groupon representatives might tell you to wait for the order if it's still within the approximated shipping period plus 2 business days. Given that the order still doesn't arrive within the estimated timeframe, the merchant will be held responsible and hopefully they will refund you for your order or reship an identical product.
It is important to note that Groupon doesn't cover any service errors like loss, theft, and shipping problems. Customers are advised to contact the shipping carrier to begin an investigation for the lost package.
If you order is marked as shipped and a signature confirmation has been made, but you have not received the package, Groupon will check whether the name used on the signature confirmation matches yours. If they match, you will not be given a refund or reshipment. On the other hand, if the name used on the signature confirmation doesn't match yours, Groupon will reject the claim and ask you to follow up with the person who signed for the item.
Refund or reshipment claims for orders that have been signed by a freight forwarder or your family member or neighbor, will be rejected. However, if an investigation is done and establishes that you did not get your order because of a shipping mistake that was beyond your control as the customer, the merchant might be held liable for giving you a refund or reshipping the item.
All in all, when you have not received your Groupon order, but it your account shows that it has been delivered, you will only be able to get a refund or reshipment of the order by contacting the merchant. You should contact Groupon first, so that they can help you to reach out to the merchant and get the problem resolved.
Why Did GetHuman Write "What do I do if my Groupon is marked as delivered but the order never arrived?"?
After thousands of Groupon customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together What do I do if my Groupon is marked as delivered but the order never arrived? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Groupon if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
Why does GetHuman Write How-to Guides for Groupon Problems?
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Groupon in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our What do I do if my Groupon is marked as delivered but the order never arrived? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Asked 4 months ago
What customers are saying about this and similar problems
Where are the rest of my order i pay for
I only received * of * of the items ordered- holiday storage bags.**Thank you!
I ordered * suitcases on in October. I received the green one but the purple one never...
****-******-*******Ordered on ******** received email to say item been dispatched...
Ordered * sets of cordless headphones only recieved *