You can print your tax return from H&R Block easily. After completing your payment, you can view or print your return. Note that it is not final until you e-file. Print the final version for your records. Follow these steps to print your tax return on H&R Block.
1. Log in to your H&R Block account
2. Tap on the 'File' tab and click 'Next' until you get to the 'Review Before Filing' page
3. You will be directed to a page where you can review the details you entered. Ensure that they are all correct. Even the slightest mistakes can be costly
4. Click 'Next' until you get to the page 'Next to the Mailing Your Returns'
5. Click 'Print Tax Return'
6. Click 'Continue' when the window 'View Tax Return' opens
7. Click 'Open' at the 'File Download' window to access your return
8. Click on the printer icon
9. Choose the correct format and size for the document
10. Click 'Print' to finish the process
Printing Your Tax Returns for the Previous Year
If you prepared your tax returns for the previous year through your H&R Block paid account, there will be a link directing you to all the returns associated with your account for the past six years. If, however, you prepared your returns using a free H&R Block account, you need to pay a fee to access your returns from previous years.
Printing Your Prior-Year Return
1. Log in to your account
2. Open the section 'Your Taxes' at the top of the screen
3. Open the link 'Prior years'
4. You will find all the tax returns from previous years
5. Find the relevant year and click 'View my Tax return'
If you didn't file With H&R Block
You can print your tax return from previous years even if you didn't file with H&R Block. Your options include the following;
1. Request IRS to provide you with a photocopy of your prior-year return at a fee
2. Open the IRS website to obtain a free transcript (not like the original form) of data
Contacting the Support Team
There are lots of ways to contact H&R Block if you still need help printing your tax return from H&R Block. You may contact them for help with any other issues.
The best way to contact H&R Block is on the phone. It is fast and you get the help of a live customer service agent. Give them the details of your problem and the type of support you hope to get. They will establish the cause of your problem and the best solution possible. Another option is to seek support on live chat. You get the chance to speak with an agent. Live chat is the best alternative to phone support.
Ask for help on email if you don't need to speak with an agent. It is a good option if your question does not need an immediate answer. With email support, you have to send a few emails back and forth before getting the support you need.
The help desk is a reliable support option. It is the first choice for many customers. Try to find help on the help pages before looking into other options.
After thousands of H&R Block customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Can I Print My Tax Return from H&r Block? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting H&R Block if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like H&R Block in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Can I Print My Tax Return from H&r Block? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.