HMRC: How do I get my P60 from the past few years?

A simple 5 step guide for solving this common HMRC problem quickly and effectively by GetHuman

Below is a link where you can order your P60 form from HMRC here.
Scroll down and enter the amount of each form you would like to purchase.
At the bottom of the page enter your Employer PAYE Reference number.
Enter your name, business name, address, email and telephone number.
Click "Order".
Do you have this same issue? Get started now with our tips and tricks.
Start fixing my issue
Author: The GetHuman Team • January 15th, 2016

About this Step by Step Guide

After thousands of HMRC customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem, along with others, we decide it was high time to publish instructions. Here are just a few examples of the types of questions we were being asked or problems reported by users like you: HMRC: How do I get my P60 from the past few years?; Earned money in Switzerland, paid tax at scource, which pages needed to fill in; to provide hmrc with information of bank transfer; I have a question regarding assets bought prior to beginning of trading date and the amount they are deductable; Some questions to clarify on my self assessment tax return; Self assessment over paid due to I think my assessment calculation incorrect... So we put together this guide to try to help. It has 5 step(s) to it. It takes an average of 33 minutes to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting HMRC. And we tried to include a checklist of information you'll need when you try to fix this yourself. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with this.

Why does GetHuman Write How-to Guides for HMRC Problems?

GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like HMRC that helps customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. If you have other problems or questions and you can't find the solution here, please let us know. We are writing new step by step guides every day for problems like this. And if you spot any issues with our How do I get my P60 from the past few years? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.


GetHuman shows free information and tools to help customers contact HMRC and solve HMRC customer service problems faster.

Paying Too Much for TV?

We created a free, impartial concierge you can speak to right now that can compare TV, cable, phone, and Internet deals in your area. Are you already getting the best deal? Call now and talk to a real, live person who can tell you what promotions you are missing out on.

Talk to Us Now: 888-379-2546Our concierge is unaffiliated and therefore able to compare deals across many companies
Was this page helpful? If so, please share!
Sharing is what powers GetHuman's free customer service contact information and tools. You can help!