If you've just purchased some new, fashionable clothing for guys or girls from Hollister, you would probably like to know how to track your order. If so, you're in luck! We are going to assist you in doing just that in this article! Simply follow this guide and you'll be tracking your Hollister order in no time at all.
You'll want to be sure to have either your Hollister order number and the email address associated with your order, or your account login information before we begin.
Are you ready to track your Hollister order? Excellent! Let's begin:
1) In the event you have located your Hollister login information, the first step is to simply navigate over to the Hollister website. You'll want to locate the white "person" icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. You'll see a drop-down screen appear when you hover over that icon. Simply click "Sign In".
2) At this point, enter your Hollister login information and, after you've signed in, you'll find yourself on your Hollister account "home page".
3) You'll want to locate the "View Order History" link and click it. After you do that, you'll see a list of all of your Hollister orders. These include orders you have placed in the past.
4) Examine the list of orders in the list and click on the order number of the order you would like to track now.
5) After clicking that link, your tracking information for that order will appear! This will include the shipping carrier, the date the item was shipped out, the date it will arrive, and the tracking number.
6) It may also be possible that you are taken directly to the shipping carriers website when you click your order link under "View Order History". If that's the case, all of the information for your order will appear on the shipping carrier's website. You'll be taken to a unique page that is dedicated only to your order.
7) If you're not able to locate your Hollister account information, do not worry about it too much. We'll help you now. You'll just need the email address associated with your Hollister order along with your order number. After you've located that information, go over to the Hollister home page and scroll all the way down to the bottom. Under the "Help" heading you'll see a "Track My Order" link. Click that link.
8) You'll find yourself on a dedicated web page on the Hollister website that will also allow you to track your order. At this point, simply enter your order number and the email address associated with your order and click "Track Order".
9) When you do that, your order's tracking information will be displayed. This will include your shipping carrier, tracking number, the date your package was shipped along with the date it will arrive.
10) You'll want to try the steps above again in a few days if your order has not yet shipped. With this guide, you'll be able to easily track your Hollister order just after it has shipped out.
11) If you need additional help, we have exactly what you need. Click here for a dedicated Hollister contact page that will help you speak to a human directly on the customer support team.
After thousands of Hollister Co. customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Track My Hollister Order? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Hollister Co. if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Hollister Co. in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Track My Hollister Order? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.