You can update your payment information on Hulu in a few steps. If you are billed directly through Hulu, use the website to change your payment information. Follow these steps to update your Hulu payment information on the website.
1. Open the 'Account' page on your mobile browser or web
2. Open the section 'Payment Information'
3. Click 'Update Payment'
4. Choose your payment method
5. Enter your debit or credit card details and click 'Save Changes' to complete the process
If You're Billed Through a Third Party
If you are billed by a third party, you can't change your payment information on the website. Different third parties have different requirements. Contact them and ask for help.
Changing Your Payment Information on IPad or IPhone
1. Open the 'Settings' app
2. Choose your name and then 'iTunes & App Stores'
3. Click on your Apple ID and then 'View Apple ID'
4. Click 'Manage Payments'
5. Update your payment method
Updating Your Hulu Payment Method on Roku
If you are billed by Roku, you can update your payment information using your Roku account or device.
Using the Device
1. Use your Roku button to press 'Home'
2. Scroll to 'Settings' and click on it
3. Enter your payment details and click 'Save card'
Using the Roku Account
1. Log in to the account page
2. Open the section 'Payment Method' and click 'Update'
3. Enter your new payment information
4. Click 'Save Changes' to complete the process
Updating Your Payment Information on iTunes
If you are an iTunes billed subscriber, you can update your payment information on your iOS device or computer.
Using a Computer
1. Open iTunes and click 'Account' and then 'View My Account'
2. Click 'Manage Payments'
3. Update your payment information accordingly and click 'Done' to save your changes
Changing Your Hulu Payment Information on Disney Plus
1. Open the Disney Plus website
2. Click on your profile and then 'Account'
3. Click 'Billing Details'
4. Click 'Update Payment Info' and enter your new payment information
5. Click 'Save' to complete the process
Updating Your Payment Information Via Amazon
If you are an Amazon-billed subscriber, follow these steps to update your payment information
1. Open the Amazon Pay website
2. Click 'Shoppers' at the top right of the screen
3. Find the Merchants Agreement tab and click 'Hulu'
4. Update your payment details accordingly
5. Click on the option 'Use this payment method'
If you need help updating your Hulu payment information, you may seek help from the customer service team. The best way to contact Hulu is on the phone. It is the fastest way to get help.
When connected with a customer service agent, explain the nature of your problem and the type help you hope to get.
Consider seeking support on Twitter if speaking directly with an agent is not a priority. However, the support agents on Twitter may request that you contact them on the phone if they can't help you on Twitter.
The Hulu help desk is the first support option for many subscribers. The help desk is reliable and convenient. It has plenty of help pages that cover some of the most common issues that you may experience.
After thousands of Hulu customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Update My Payment Information on Hulu? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Hulu if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Hulu in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Update My Payment Information on Hulu? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.