Hulu has different offerings and features depending on the plan you choose. All plans have different conditions, limitations, and benefits. If you are not sure of the details of our subscription, you can check on the Hulu Site. When you provide your credit card information or other means of payment, you give Hulu the right to charge you regularly for your subscription.
If you have subscribed to Hulu, you have the option of customizing, upgrading, and downgrading your subscription. There are several plans and add-ons that you may add based on your needs.
If you realize that your Hulu subscription is no longer important to you, you may cancel it. If you have something other than the basic plan, you can downgrade to a cheaper option. You may get rid of Hulu Live and use the on-demand-only plan.
If you only want to get rid of your subscription for a short time, you may pause it for up to 12 weeks. You won't need to pay for the account during that period. When you pause your subscription, the cancellation will be effective from the first day of your next billing cycle. Follow these steps to pause your subscription;
1. Navigate to the 'Account' page
2. Find the section 'Your Subscription'
3. Click on the option 'Pause' next to 'Pause your Subscription'
4. Set the duration you wish to pause your account
5. Click on the option 'Submit'
Once the duration is over, your credit card will be charged every month. The date your account is reactivated will be your new billing date. You do not need to pay anything if you cancel your account while it is paused. You can reactivate your account whenever you want.
Canceling Your Hulu Subscription
1. Log in to your Hulu account
2. Scroll to the bottom and select 'Cancel Your Subscription'
3. Navigate the roadblocks that may try to make you change your mind
Managing Your Account
If you have a basic plan, you can upgrade it to add features. Follow these steps to complete the process
1. Browse to the Hulu website and log in to your account
2. Click on your name at the top right
3. Select 'Account' on the drop-down menu
4. On the 'Account' page, you will find details of your existing subscription along with other options and add-ons.
5. Click 'Manage' in the Add-ons section
6. Upgrade your account. With the 'No commercial' option, you don't need to put up with annoying commercials when watching your favorite show. If you have already activated the option, you may downgrade to 'Limited Commercials. 'If you find a plan that you like, toggle the slider 'switch to this plan.'
7. Once you have made your selection, click on the 'Continue' button. Your changes will be effected immediately. You can remove the add-ons on the Accounts page
If you were billed by a third party, you may need to follow different steps when upgrading or downgrading your account.
If you need help upgrading or downgrading your account, you may have to contact the customer support team. If you wish to get help fast, the best way to contact them is over the phone. You will be connected with a live representative who may give you the relevant tips to help you. Twitter may also be a good option to seek help. It is the best option if you don't necessarily need to speak with an agent. Hulu's help desk is the best way to seek helpful and targeted tips before contacting the support team. It gives you a chance to learn from the experiences of other users.