IKEA gift cards are available in physical and digital forms. You can redeem them at any IKEA store nationwide or in the US IKEA store online. Below are the steps to purchasing an IKEA gift card:
1. Visit the IKEA gift cards page and click Buy Now.
2. You'll be directed to another site. If you're buying it for a friend, type in your friend's name and your name.
2. Click Send a Digital Card.
3. Choose a gift card design.
4. Choose the amount of the card. You can also enter an amount between $5 to $1,000.
5. Select the number of cards you want to purchase. You can buy several cards as long as the total value of the cards doesn't exceed $10,000.
6. Add your message and click Where Is It Going.
7. Enter and confirm the email address of the recipient.
8. Edit the delivery date. You can send it instantly or at a future date. Click Add to Cart.
9. Review the gift card details and click Checkout.
10. Enter the required information for the payment and click Place my Order.
IKEA gift cards don't expire. But if you lose or damage your gift card, it wouldn't be possible to get a replacement. You also can't refund or return a gift card. However, items purchased with the gift card may be canceled as long as they haven't been delivered. If you have questions about IKEA gift cards, please contact Customer Support.
If you're not sure the amount on the gift card can cover your entire purchase, log in to your IKEA account to check the balance on your gift card. You'll need the 13-digit card number to check the balance. If you're at an IKEA retail store, approach a customer service representative to ask for your gift card balance.
After thousands of Ikea customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Buy a Gift Card from Ikea? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Ikea if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Ikea in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Buy a Gift Card from Ikea? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Call our Free Concierge and we will compare service and plans in your new home area and schedule all setup for the same day- free of charge! Get a better deal on all your services in 1 call, and let us make scheduling easy for you.Call Now: 888-959-6783Our concierge is unaffiliated and therefore able to compare deals (and schedule) across many companies