Jpay is one of the most successful service providers in the United States. It makes easy for family members and friends of inmates to send them money. They may also talk to them face to face or communicate with them via email. It is one of the easiest ways for inmates to communicate with their loved ones.
You must register and create an account before using Jpay services. If you don't remember the email and address you used, it may be impossible to access your account. When creating a password, ensure that it is strong but memorable. Writing down your password makes it easy to remember but it increases the chances of unauthorized people accessing your account.
Fortunately, you can recover your account if you forget your details.
Recovering Your User ID
There are a few steps to recover your user ID.
1. Go to the Jpay website and open the option 'Forgot user ID'
2. Enter the phone number associated with your account as prompted
3. You will be directed to the next page
4. Enter the security question that you previously set
5. If you have not set up a security question yet, you may need to enter personal information to verify your identity
6. Follow the prompts that appear on screen to complete the process
Once you have recovered your user ID, you can continue to use it with the same password. If you don't want to continue using your recovered email address, you can change it. You simply need to create a new one and set it as your user ID. Follow these steps to change your user ID.
1. Log in to your account
2. Find the option 'My Account'
3. Click on the option 'Email Preference'
4. Enter your new email'
5. Click 'Update' to complete the process
Once you have changed your user ID, you can log in to your account and continue using Jpay services. You can send money, buy phone time, or make VideoGram.
If you run into any challenges when trying to recover your user ID, you should contact the support team and ask for help. They will help you identify the cause of your problem and resolve it.
Recovering Your Password
Recovering your Jpay password is easy. You can do it by following these steps;
1. Open the official website of Jpay
2. Find the login button on the homepage
3. Click on it and you will be directed to a different page
4. Click on the link 'Forgot your password?'
5. The link will direct you to a different page where you can reset your password. It is impossible to get your password back
6. A page will be displayed and you will be prompted to enter your email address. Enter it accurately and click 'Continue'
7. On the next page, you will be prompted to answer your security question. If you did not set up your security question, you may be requested to enter personal information to verify your identity.
8. Follow the prompts that follow to complete the process
Your new password should be strong and unique. It should be a combination of numbers, letters, and symbols. Use a password that is meaningful to you so you can remember it easily.
If you need help from Jpay, you should contact their support team. The best way to contact them is on the phone. A support agent will guide you through the relevant steps to recover your account. Jpay does not offer support on email. They don't offer support on their social media sites or the help desk.
After thousands of JPay customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Recover My Account Access to Jpay? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting JPay if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like JPay in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Recover My Account Access to Jpay? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Our free concierge service can find the best deals across telecom providers in your new zip code and making sure your services arrive on the same day. Talk to a live person seconds from now who can do price comparisons for you and get a date that works for you!Call Toll-Free: 888-959-6783Our service is unaffiliated and thus can compare plans across many providers and schedule multiple technicians