How Do I Redeem My Frequent Flyer Miles for a Flight with Jetblue Airlines?
If you're a member of TrueBlue, redeeming your points is pretty easy. Just click on the box on the right that indicates you want to use your points, complete your search and go. There are a few things to keep in mind. Your points can't be used to buy extras, or be applied towards fees. And if you have to make a change, you have to call JetBlue as there is not an option for TrueBlue members to make changes online.
You've been a loyal passenger for JetBlue and a member of their TrueBlue rewards program. Excellent. You're ready to redeem some points. Let's go over some rules first before the how-to.
Things to Keep in Mind
- The redemption levels vary but are tied to airfares. If the airfares are low, so are the points needed to redeem them. For JetBlue Vacation packages points can only be applied to the airfare portion.
- You can also redeem your TrueBlue points on Hawaiian Airlines flights or transfer them to friends and family members.
- Points also may not be used to cover fees like extra baggage or unaccompanied minors nor can they be used to purchase inflight drinks.
- Be sure to check out the travel alerts located here https://www.jetblue.com/travel-alerts for any updates regarding your travel. This page is updated regularly.
- When you book, you are also automatically signed up for any updates about your flight.
- If you need to make changes to your flight you will need to call customer service here but keep in mind there'll be change fees not covered by your rewards points.
Redeeming Your Points
- Visit JetBlue.com and click on the checkbox located on the right-hand side, marked Use TrueBlue points.
- Remember that you'll only be able to redeem your points on flights so while you'll be able to search for JetBlue vacation packages, your points will go towards the flight portion. You'll need a separate form of payment for hotel bookings or car rental.
- If you're searching for flights only, then you'll need to fill out just the destination cities, departure and return dates plus the number of people.
- Click on Search Flights, the orange button below the search box for bookings.
- If you have any questions about bookings or run into any problems, please contact JetBlue.
Why Did GetHuman Write "How Do I Redeem My Frequent Flyer Miles for a Flight with Jetblue Airlines?"?
After thousands of JetBlue customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Redeem My Frequent Flyer Miles for a Flight with Jetblue Airlines? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting JetBlue if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
Why does GetHuman Write How-to Guides for JetBlue Problems?
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like JetBlue in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Redeem My Frequent Flyer Miles for a Flight with Jetblue Airlines? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.