How Do I Start Earning Frequent Flyer Miles with Jetblue Airlines?
Whether or not you're a frequent flyer doesn't matter in the TrueBlue program. The important things are that you enjoy saving money and earning extras, even if you travel occasionally. Plus, JetBlue makes earning points easier through their partners where you earn with everyday purchases when you're not traveling. Plus, points never expire and there are no blackout dates. It's a win/win/win situation.
If you travel a lot and do so with JetBlue, signing up for their frequent rewards program makes sense. Called TrueBlue, JetBlue's frequent flyer rewards program has quite a few perks. You earn twice the points if you book online at JetBlue.com or use the app, and there are no blackout dates so you can redeem points anytime and anywhere. Plus, points never expire and you can even pool them with others. Then, there's the more personalized experience. And signing up is free.
- Go to JetBlue.com and click on the TrueBlue option. This will show you an overview of the program and feel free to review certain sections if you have questions.
- When you are ready, click on the Join link, located on the right-hand side of the page. Please note that JetBlue does have links located on the TrueBlue page for enrollment, but you have to scroll down to see them and the font is the same size as the other words on the page. Or you can enroll by visiting this direct link https://trueblue.jetblue.com/enroll/join-us.
- Enter your best contact email address and click on next.
- You'll be asked for your full name, birthdate, phone number and to create a password.
- Click on next/submit.
- Follow the prompts to fill out your profile and receive confirmation of your enrollment. If you have any questions about TrueBlue or run into some problems, you can contact JetBlue's main customer service line here.
More Reasons to Join
- At minimum, you can earn one point for every dollar spent but can be as much as three points per dollar spent. You can earn more with different fare types.
- Booking directly on JetBlue.com or with the app doubles the points per dollar spent, making the basic fares help you earn two points per dollar and the more advanced helping you earn six points per dollar.
- You can also earn points on everyday purchases with JetBlue's partners. A list of them can be found here https://www.jetblue.com/trueblue/our-partners.
Why Did GetHuman Write "How Do I Start Earning Frequent Flyer Miles with Jetblue Airlines?"?
After thousands of JetBlue customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Start Earning Frequent Flyer Miles with Jetblue Airlines? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting JetBlue if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
Why does GetHuman Write How-to Guides for JetBlue Problems?
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like JetBlue in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Start Earning Frequent Flyer Miles with Jetblue Airlines? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Asked 6 months ago
Updated 5 months ago
Viewed 68,586 times
What customers are saying about this and similar problems
Hello I was wondering if I could bring wine on the plane (carry on). I am traveling for...
canceled flight want to reschedule
Reserved flight saying cancelled
You changed my flight and I'm trying to figure out what my options are in terms of canc...
I book a flight from jfk to Las vagas ********** to ********** and you guys made a ch...
Paying Too Much for Internet?
Want to talk to a real person right now who can compare TV, Internet, or phone packages in your area from different companies? Our service tracks the best deals from the various providers in your home area.Call Now: 888-379-2546Our concierge is unaffiliated and therefore able to compare deals across many companies