Customers of JetBlue Airlines may want to upgrade their flight to business class or first class. If you are one of those customers, you are in luck! We have created a guide in this article that will help you to upgrade your flight on JetBlue Airlines to business or first class.
If you would like to learn how to upgrade your flight, please follow along with the guide we have written below. JetBlue Airlines is a major low-cost American airline. It is the sixth-largest airline in the United States of America when things are measured by customers carried. It is headquartered in the state of New York. It also has offices in Florida and Utah. It was ranked as the #399 largest United States corporations by revenue in the year 2019 on the Fortune 500. It serves 100 international and domestic destinations in Mexico, the Caribbean, the United States, Central America, and South America. It has codeshare agreements with twenty-one airlines.
Are you ready to begin? Excellent! Let's get started below:
1) You will first want to navigate to the JetBlue Airlines website. You will want to carefully look over the home page on the JetBlue Airlines website. Examine all of the options that you have. This will help you to upgrade to first-class or business class.
2) JetBlue's first-class or business class offering is called JetBlue Mint. With JetBlue Mint you can enjoy artisanal dining options, free entertainment, seats that allow you to lay down flat, fantastic service, and more. It is offered on coast-to-coast and Caribbean flights.
3) You will next want to login to your account on JetBlue Airlines' website. After doing that, you will see a link to your reservations on JetBlue. Look carefully for the "My Reservations" link after you login.
4) After clicking on "My Reservations" you will see a list of your flights. Click the flight you would like to upgrade and then click "Upgrade My Flight". You will then get to examine the cost of the upgrade if it is available.
5) You will enter your confirmation number, your last name, your first name, and then click the "Continue" button to begin the upgrade process.
6) After doing that, you will see on the page's right-hand side that there are several additional details you need to read and agree to. These will include the terms and conditions of your JetBlue Airlines upgrade along with any taxes and fees that may apply.
7) After you have confirmed that you would like to move forward with the upgrade, you will receive an email confirmation that your upgrade has been processed by JetBlue Airlines.
8) If you still would like additional support with the upgrade process from JetBlue Airlines, please click here to visit our dedicated support page. We will put you in touch with a human in the JetBlue Airlines customer support department quickly.
After thousands of JetBlue customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Upgrade to Business or First Class on Jetblue Airlines? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting JetBlue if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like JetBlue in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Upgrade to Business or First Class on Jetblue Airlines? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.