How do I set up a payment arrangement with jio?
We did the research for you so you don't have to. Here's everything you need to know about paying Jio as well as how to get an extension on your bill.
Before getting an extension on your Jio Payment, you first need to understand the terms and conditions that Jio has set out. The said terms and conditions are the ones that dictate whether or not you can get an extension on your payment. Here is a breakdown of some the conditions:
- You have to pay Rs. 99 to gain Jio Prime membership. The membership lasts for 12 months and can either be on prepaid or postpaid basis. The Rs. 99 is inclusive of an enrollment charge as well the annual subscription fee.
- You cannot transfer your Jio membership to other users.
- Jio has the liberty to add or remove any, or all, of your membership benefits in the event of a violation of their terms and conditions.
- Jio maintains the right to change any terms and conditions without giving you notice.
Is an Extension on My Jio Subscription Possible?
The excellent news is that Reliance Jio has extended its membership for one more year. You no longer need to pay your Rs.99 for the next year. Here is a guide on how to check if you are eligible for an extended free Jio subscription:
- Log in to MyJio app. If you do not have the app, you can download it. Sign in using your Jio number.
- Go to the "My Plans" tab
- Check whether you have a notice confirming an extension of your membership. The notice should read "Your request to avail free Jio Prime membership or a year has been registered successfully. You can now enjoy Jio Prime benefits for another year. Thank You!"
You should note that this is only applicable for subscribers who were about to renew their subscription and not new subscribers. If you are a subscriber and you do not see the above message, there is probably a problem in the system. Here are the steps you can follow:
- Go to Setting on your phone and then go to Applications.
- Based on where you have stored the application, scroll until you reach the MyJio app.
- Force quit the application.
- Turn on your data and then stream a video for about 20 minutes using Jio 4G connection. Make sure that you are using the number whose subscription you are trying to extend.
- Start your MyJio app again and log in. You should be able to see the message confirming that your membership has been extended. If you don't immediately see the message, wait for a couple of hours for everything to be processed.
Benefits You Will Get Under the Jio Prime Membership
Here are some of the benefits you will reap once your membership is extended:
- Free access to Jio applications including but not limited to JioCinema, JioMusic, and JioTV. The TV service offers a subscription to 550 live channels, 6000 movies. You also get access to 5000 plus magazines and 500 plus newspapers.
- You stand the chance of getting platinum access to live shows and concerts including artists like Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran, and the Jio MAMI festival.
How to Contact Reliance Jio
In case all of the above methods don't work, and you think that you may have a problem, here is how to get some assistance:
- You can call the Jio customer care team on their toll-free number. The customer care team is available from Monday to Sunday, 24 hours a day.
- You can also reach out to the Jio customer care team via email or twitter
- In case none of the above methods satisfy your queries, and you wish to appeal your case further, you can do so by appealing to Jio's Appellate Officers in your region, anytime between Monday and Friday.
Why Did GetHuman Write "How do I set up a payment arrangement with jio?"?
After thousands of Jio customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How do I set up a payment arrangement with jio? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Jio if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
Why does GetHuman Write How-to Guides for Jio Problems?
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Jio in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How do I set up a payment arrangement with jio? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.