Yes, you can return a broken JUUL device. However, it is subject to terms and conditions. The first of the conditions is that the device has to have been purchased from JUUL.com. Devices purchased through an authorized JUUL dealer cannot be returned to JUUL labs but can be returned to the respective dealer from whom you bought the device and you will negotiate the terms of the return with the dealer himself.
To return a device to JUUL labs for a refund, the device has to be new and unused. The tamper proof seal needs to be unbroken. If the device is new and unused but the seal is broken, you will not be eligible for a refund. The return also needs to happen within 14 days of receiving the damaged device.
In order to return a broken device to JUUL labs you have to have a warranty for your device. A JUUL warranty comes with a one year limited warranty from the date of retail purchase by the original purchaser. To acquire service under this Limited Warranty, the original purchaser must do the following:
1. Scrutinize the JUUL Labs 1 year Limited Warranty and confirm that the device is eligible for the warranty service.
2. Provide proof of purchase in order to receive warranty service. Therefore, ensure you keep the purchase receipt or a record of your purchase preferably in more than one location.
3. For your own good, it is advised soon after purchase and before submitting a request to access the warranty service, that you register the date of device purchase and the device serial number with JUUL as both are necessary to establish the start and end dates of the Limited Warranty. Failure to register the aforementioned details by the time warranty services are requested, the warranty start/end dates will be determined by the date of device manufacture using the device's serial number.
4. Contact JUUL Labs Customer Care to access warranty service by submitting a customer support request, including as many details as possible of the problem experienced will ensure the service is promptly provided. You can obtain JUUL's contact information through GetHuman.
It is crucial to note that the JUUL warranty only covers flaws in materials and workmanship under typical device use for one year beginning from date of purchase from JUUL labs or an authorized JUUL retailer. The warranty is only redeemable by the original purchaser and is NOT transferable to successive purchasers of the device
If a valid claim is made under JUUL's Limited Warranty, JUUL will choose to do either of two things: repair the device or exchange the defective device for a fully functioning one.
It is crucial to note several things before returning a broken JUUL:
1. JUUL may ask for additional details of the device before approving the warranty service including photos and videos of the device.
2. JUUL pods are not covered under their limited warranty.
3. The cost of return shipping a returned JUUL is the responsibility of the owner and JUUL may require you to pay it before returning your device.
4. JUUL will only accept returning of devices from customers of legal age and reserve the right to deny warranty service otherwise.
5. JUUL reserve the right to deny a warranty claim if they believe it is fraudulent.
6. JUUL's limited warranty does not cover devices damaged as a result of being exposed to harsh weather conditions.
7. The limited warranty will not cover a device altered in any shape or form.
8. JUUL's warranty does not cover a device whose serial number has been tampered with.