In this article, we will assist you in checking on your unemployment benefits with the Kentucky Office of Employment and Training. Residents of the great state of Kentucky have a right to know what exactly the status of their unemployment benefits is. We definitely understand this and we are going to assist you below in a step-by-step format so that you can find out what exactly is going on with your benefits.
Are you ready to begin? Excellent. Let's get started now:
1. Your first step will be to go to the official Kentucky Office of Employment and Training website and examine the home page carefully.
2. On the home page of Kentucky's Electronic Workplace for Employment Services website, you will see a variety of options. You will be able to file your application for Kentucky unemployment benefits, reset your account password if you have forgotten it, and find detailed information on all topics relevant to Kentucky unemployment benefits. This could include information on disability employment, equal rights for workers, employment training opportunities, injuries in the workplace, and unemployment.
3. The next step is to click the black and blue "Unemployment Services" link on the left side of the page. This will direct you to the correct page on the Kentucky Electronic Workplace for Employment Services website.
4. After clicking that link, you will find yourself on a page that is titled the "Kentucky Career Center". Now, carefully examine the links on the left side of the page. They include: What You Need To Know, Employers Who Have Filed E-Claims, Fire or Access Your Claim, If You Are Unemployed, If You Are An Employer, Make a Payment, UI Fraud, and Identity Theft Tips.
5. If you would like to check the status of your Kentucky unemployment benefits, click "File or Access Your Claim".
6. There will be another web page that you are redirected to. Read that page carefully and at the bottom click "I Agree".
7. You will then be taken to another page that has a blue "User Login" heading above a login form. Enter your social security number and your four-digit PIN in the white text boxes and click the grey and blue "Submit" button. You can also click the blue "Forgot your PIN?" link or the blue "New User" link if necessary.
8. After logging in, you will be able to adequately check the status of your unemployment benefits. You will be able to see your disbursement information, any notices that have come from the Kentucky Office of Employment and Training, and information on any pending application for unemployment you may have filed.
9. If you are still in need of further assistance, please do not fret. We have created a dedicated support page for you so that you can be put in touch with a human in the customer support department at the Kentucky Office of Employment and Training as soon as possible. Click here to visit our dedicated support page.
After thousands of Kentucky Office of Employment and Training customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Check My Unemployment Benefits with the Kentucky Office of Employment and Training? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Kentucky Office of Employment and Training if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Kentucky Office of Employment and Training in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Check My Unemployment Benefits with the Kentucky Office of Employment and Training? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
After helping consumers for 10 years, we realized that you need an impartial, live person you can talk to about comparing the various TV, cable, Internet and phone plans in your area- somebody who can compare the best deals across telecom providers. So we created a free concierge service you can call at the phone number below.Call Anytime: 888-379-2546Our concierge is unaffiliated and therefore able to compare deals across many companies