Kiwi.com helps you find out where you can fly within your budget. It is possible to make changes after making your booking. Some of the things you can change include;
1. Sports equipment
3. Adjusting flight dates
4. Changing your seat selection
5. Adjusting your destination and departure airports
6. Making requests for additional services
7. Musical equipment
8. Seat selection
Follow these steps to make changes to your booking
1. Sign in to 'Manage My Booking.'
2. Click on the option 'Change'
3. Adjust your search parameters to make changes on airports and dates
4. Keep searching until you find whatever you want
5. Fill in the form at the bottom of the page to make more changes.
6. Fill in the description box
7. Wait for an offer. It will be sent to your email address.
If you wait until it is less than 48 hours to departure, it may be impossible to make flight changes. When you want to make changes to your booking, do it through 'Manage My Booking'. If you contact your airline directly, you may lose the Kiwi Guarantee.
When Your Flight Dates are Incorrect
If your flight dates are not correct, you can make changes. Fortunately, Kiwi.com allows you to make changes regardless of whether it is before or after confirmation.
If you find out that your flight dates are wrong before confirmation, you can edit by following these steps.
1. Go to the page 'Manage my booking.'
2. Click on the button 'Booking Cancellation,'
3. Wait for a message to find out whether the cancellation was possible.
You may change your flight date even if you already received your e-ticket. An e-ticket is a confirmation that your booking has already been confirmed. Follow these steps to change your dates.
1. Go to the page 'Manage my Booking.'
2. Click on the option 'Change Flights'
3. Different airlines charge different amounts to change your flights. Pay the cost to change the date.
Cancelling Your Booking for a Refund
If you change your mind about a booking, you can cancel it and get a refund. You can cancel both confirmed and unconfirmed bookings.
Getting Refunds for Unconfirmed Bookings
It is easy to cancel your bookings if the booking is still in progress. Follow these steps to cancel your booking and get a refund.
1. Sign in to the page 'Manage My Booking.' If the state is 'Processing booking,' you have the option of submitting a request to cancel it.
2. Go to the option 'Refunds and Cancellations' and click on it
3. If it is not booked yet, it will be cancelled and you will receive an email notification with an option for refund.
4. If it is too late, your booking may not be cancelled. You can apply for a partial refund.
Getting Refunds for Confirmed Bookings
If your booking is booked already, you qualify for a partial refund. Follow these steps to cancel your confirmed bookings.
If you have trouble changing your bookings on Kiwi.com, you should contact the customer support team for help. You may contact Kiwi.com through phone, live chat, or from their website. Their customer service agents will provide you with a solution depending on the cause of your problem.
After thousands of Kiwi.com customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How do I make changes to my Kiwi.com booking? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Kiwi.com if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Kiwi.com in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How do I make changes to my Kiwi.com booking? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Want to talk to a real person right now who can compare TV, Internet, or phone packages in your area from different companies? Our service tracks the best deals from the various providers in your home area.Call Now: 888-379-2546Our concierge is unaffiliated and therefore able to compare deals across many companies