Kiwi.com helps you find out where you can fly within your budget. It is possible to make changes after making your booking. Some of the things you can change include;
1. Sports equipment
3. Adjusting flight dates
4. Changing your seat selection
5. Adjusting your destination and departure airports
6. Making requests for additional services
7. Musical equipment
8. Seat selection
Follow these steps to make changes to your booking
1. Sign in to 'Manage My Booking.'
2. Click on the option 'Change'
3. Adjust your search parameters to make changes on airports and dates
4. Keep searching until you find whatever you want
5. Fill in the form at the bottom of the page to make more changes.
6. Fill in the description box
7. Wait for an offer. It will be sent to your email address.
If you wait until it is less than 48 hours to departure, it may be impossible to make flight changes. When you want to make changes to your booking, do it through 'Manage My Booking'. If you contact your airline directly, you may lose the Kiwi Guarantee.
When Your Flight Dates are Incorrect
If your flight dates are not correct, you can make changes. Fortunately, Kiwi.com allows you to make changes regardless of whether it is before or after confirmation.
If you find out that your flight dates are wrong before confirmation, you can edit by following these steps.
1. Go to the page 'Manage my booking.'
2. Click on the button 'Booking Cancellation,'
3. Wait for a message to find out whether the cancellation was possible.
You may change your flight date even if you already received your e-ticket. An e-ticket is a confirmation that your booking has already been confirmed. Follow these steps to change your dates.
1. Go to the page 'Manage my Booking.'
2. Click on the option 'Change Flights'
3. Different airlines charge different amounts to change your flights. Pay the cost to change the date.
Cancelling Your Booking for a Refund
If you change your mind about a booking, you can cancel it and get a refund. You can cancel both confirmed and unconfirmed bookings.
Getting Refunds for Unconfirmed Bookings
It is easy to cancel your bookings if the booking is still in progress. Follow these steps to cancel your booking and get a refund.
1. Sign in to the page 'Manage My Booking.' If the state is 'Processing booking,' you have the option of submitting a request to cancel it.
2. Go to the option 'Refunds and Cancellations' and click on it
3. If it is not booked yet, it will be cancelled and you will receive an email notification with an option for refund.
4. If it is too late, your booking may not be cancelled. You can apply for a partial refund.
Getting Refunds for Confirmed Bookings
If your booking is booked already, you qualify for a partial refund. Follow these steps to cancel your confirmed bookings.
If you have trouble changing your bookings on Kiwi.com, you should contact the customer support team for help. You may contact Kiwi.com through phone, live chat, or from their website. Their customer service agents will provide you with a solution depending on the cause of your problem.