If you need support with your LG device, you may contact the support representatives and ask for help. If your device is covered by the warranty, you may claim it to get a free repair or replacement.
Claiming Your Warranty
Different LG devices are covered for different periods. The warranty period begins from the original date of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
1. If your device is replaced, you may get a new or remanufactured unit. During repairs, LG may use remanufactured or new parts. The parts they use will be equivalent to new in reliability
2. Your warranty will be considered null and void if the serial number on your device is missing, illegible, or defaced. If that happens, reach out to the dealer who sold you your device
3. Your warranty does not cover you for the following'
4. Damage resulting from Acts of God, water, public disturbances, improper ventilation, and removal or installation of the device. You are not covered for any cause that is beyond the control of LG
5. The cost of transporting, installation, or removal of the device
6. Damage caused by incorrect installation or improper use
7. The cost of regular check-ups and maintenance
8. Damage due to normal wear and tear
9. When claiming your refund, you must have proof of purchasing your device. You may use the original invoice or sales receipt
10. When you submit your device for repairs, you are advised to back up your data. LG is not responsible for data that you may lose during the process
LG Direct Service
You can request repairs for your device even if the warranty no longer covers you. With LG Direct Service, you get help from trained professionals. The diagnostic fee is fair and it will be waived if you proceed to get a repair. The fee changes from time to time.
You can use the service for all sorts of repairs that require in-home service. This includes; refrigerators, microwaves, air conditioners, and dishwashers.
Getting the help of a skilled technician is one of the best ways to get support. The technicians know the products well so they are likely to do a good job. They use genuine LG parts for replacements and all their work is backed with a promise of satisfaction. LG Direct technicians can make appointments to suit your schedule.
Tracking a Warranty Repair
If you have submitted your product to LG for repair, you can track it until it gets back to you. If you have an LG account, you simply need to enter your email account and password. Without an LG account, you may use your receipt number.
If you have any questions or concerns about your LG repairs, you may seek help from their support team. The best way to contact LG is on the phone. You will be connected with a customer care representative. Let them know about the issue you are experiencing and the type of help you hope to get. If you wish to speak with a representative but phone support is not an option for you, consider getting support on live chat. It is the best alternative to phone support.
If you don't necessarily wish to speak with a representative, you may seek support on email. Send the LG support team an email explaining your problems and the type of help you wish to get. They will get back to you with a solution or a request that you submit more information.
The help desk is also a great platform to seek support. It covers some of the most common issues that you may experience.
After thousands of LG Electronics customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Get Device Support from Lg? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting LG Electronics if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like LG Electronics in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Get Device Support from Lg? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.