Light in the Box ships orders to almost all parts of the world. It uses some of the most reliable international carriers to make sure that you receive your package safely and on time.
Once your shipment has shipped out, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation Email that has your Tracking Number. You can use the tracking number to check the status of your package.
Tracking Your Light in the Box Order
You need your tracking number to track your order. Every order that you purchase on Light in the Box has a unique tracking number. If you don't know your tracking number, you can find it by following these steps;
1. On your account, tap on the option 'My Orders'
2. Tap on the Order Number you wish to track
3. You will find your tracking number there
Estimating Your Delivery Date
1. Economy Express-to the US may take four to seven days
2. Expedited Express-to all parts of the world except Greece, Russia, and Brazil. This may take three to five days
3. Expedited Postal-to Brazil and Russia. This may take ten to 25 business days. For Latin America except for Brazil, it may take seven to 15 business days. For all other countries, it takes five to eight days.
The link you receive on your shipping confirmation email directs you to the shipping vendor's website. With that function, you can track your package. Follow these steps to track your order in the 'My Orders' section.
1. Sign in to your account
2. Tap on the option 'My Orders'
3. Click on the Order Number you would like to track
4. Tap on the 'track' button or the link 'track this order' that is next to the tracking number
5. A popup will show up showing the details of your tracking
6. When you click on the link, you will be redirected to the website of the shipping company
7. Enter your tracking number and you will find out the location of your package.
When tracking your order, the tracking stats may not always show you the location of your package. It may show 'Not found.' The following are some of the reasons why;
1. The tracking number you are using is invalid or incorrect
2. Your tracking number is expired
3. Your package has not yet been accepted by the carrier
4. The carrier has not yet scanned the tracking information of your package. It may not be in the system yet.
If your carrier has not entered your information in the system, you can find your tracking information when you try later. Check to ensure that the tracking number you entered is correct. Another option is to click on the courier name and find its official website. Once you find the contact information of the courier, you may contact them and ask for help.
If you are unable to track your order, there are plenty of ways to contact Light in the Box. Unfortunately, there is no way to speak directly with a representative. The best way to seek support is on the help desk. It has lots of targeted tips and suggestions that may help you. The help desk should be the first place you seek support before contacting the support team.
You may also get help from email. Send an email with your order number and other details that may make it possible to locate your order. You have to be patient as you may need to go back and forth before getting a response. You may also seek support on Twitter or Facebook messenger.
After thousands of Light In The Box customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Track My Order with Light in the Box? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Light In The Box if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Light In The Box in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Track My Order with Light in the Box? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.