The Monday after Thanksgiving is more than a return to the daily grind, it's also Cyber Monday and where online deals reign supreme. Many retailers take advantage of the online shopping trend and offer discounts not available in-store. One possible retailer is Lowe's. So how do you take advantage of Cyber Monday and make an order? This guide will show the way.
Sign Up for An Account
1. Go to Lowes.com and click on the account icon located left of the shopping cart icon.
2. Enter the requested information; name, email address, phone number and select the option to receive emails promoting deals. Please note, Lowe's has discounts available year-round so keeping your eyes open outside the holidays may also prove useful.
3. You also have the option of browsing the weekly ad.
Fill Your Shopping Cart
1. Go to Lowes.com and select the option that best fits your shopping experience. You can view everything available online, or browse by category or click on Savings.
2. Clicking on the links in your Lowe's email is also an option, some people prefer to visit the site without relying on a link.
3. You can also locate the item or items you want to purchase by using the search field
4. Once you find the item you want, click on add to cart.
5. Upon checkout, you'll also might have the option of choosing delivery or pick up at the nearest store.
Tips to Remember
1. If you don't receive the welcome email after registering, please check your spam or junk folder.
2. Enrolling for a MyLowe's account can help you get the most out of any online visit. You would benefit for free shipping on qualified orders and return items without a paper receipt. Go to https://www.lowes.com/u/login to sign up.
3. Reviewing the shipping and returns policy regularly can assist in case you need to make an exchange or request a refund. Policies often can change depending on the business.
4. Remember to visit the Monday after Thanksgiving and Lowe's customer service can be reached here in case you have any questions. Happy shopping.
After thousands of Lowe's customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Make an Order for the Lowe's Cyber Monday Event? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Lowe's if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Lowe's in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Make an Order for the Lowe's Cyber Monday Event? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.