How Do I Set My Match.com Profile Picture?
Match.com is one of the most popular online dating websites since it was created in 1995. It has an impressive success record in creating dates, relationships, and marriages. Match uses a unique algorithm that matches you to people who fit your personal preferences. The site will give more accurate results with each time you use the website or mobile app.
Match.com is one of the most recognizable names in online dating today, with a history dating back to its launch in 1995. Match.com has one of the biggest success rates in dates, relationships, and marriages created from its website and mobile app. Match.com was one of the first popular online dating platforms, helping to create the online dating scene of today. Its unique algorithm increases the chances of finding that perfect match using your personal preferences.
The Match.com algorithm takes into account specific personality traits, physical features, and interests that match your likes. Match.com is an easy to use site that seamlessly learns your preferences more accurately with each time you log onto your account.
When creating your profile, one of the most important things is setting your Match.com account profile picture. It is important that these photos do not break Match's guidelines, resulting in the photo being denied.
Match's Photo Guidelines
- You are the only person in the photo
- The majority of your face should be visible.
- No nudity
- No copyrighted images
- No identifying information (license plates, email or web addresses, visible street addresses, etc.)
- No illegal acts or violence
- No minors only in the photo (under 18 years old without an adult in the photo)
Setting your Match.com Profile Picture on Website
- Open your browser and go to match.com
- Log in to your Match account
- When on the homepage of match.com, click the profile picture icon in the upper-right corner that is next to the Subscribe button.
- Click the add your photo button that is on your profile's page
- You can select a photo from your computer's files or import a photo from your Facebook account.
- Once you have selected the profile photo that you would like to use, it will go through an approval process that will be approved if it does not break Match's photo guidelines
- The approval process may take up to 24-hours to be approved by a Match.com staff member.
Setting your Match.com Profile Picture on Mobile App
- Open your Match mobile app
- Click the Profile option on the bottom right of the menu
- Click the camera icon located on the profile picture image
- You may take a photo, choose from your phone's photo library, or import from your Instagram or Facebook account
- Once you have selected the profile photo that you would like to use, it will go through an approval process that will approve if it does not break Match's photo guidelines
Help from Real People
We partner with a US-based company with live tech support experts available 24/7. Take advantage of a $1 one-week trial membership and chat with an expert now.Chat With A Help Expert
Why Did GetHuman Write "How Do I Set My Match.com Profile Picture?"?
After thousands of Match.com customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Set My Match.com Profile Picture? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Match.com if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
Why does GetHuman Write How-to Guides for Match.com Problems?
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Match.com in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Set My Match.com Profile Picture? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Speak to An Expert Now
We partner with a US-based expert help site to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and chat with a live expert now.Get Live Expert Help
Asked 2 years ago
Updated a year ago
Viewed 1,077,135 times
What customers are saying about this and similar problems
Am looking for a husband to marry
I downloaded the Match.com app. Paid for subscription. Now I need to verify account wit...
I want my old profiles completely closed to start fresh
I cannot get on Match website!! I am a long standing member !! I accidentally sat on my...
I cant verify my acct with my phone number..im already a month into a subscription that...
Paying Your Telecom Too Much?
Want to talk to a real person right now who can compare TV, Internet, or phone packages in your area from different companies? Our service tracks the best deals from the various providers in your home area.Call Now: 888-379-2546Our concierge is unaffiliated and therefore able to compare deals across many companies