If you are unhappy with your Menards purchase, product or purchasing experience, there are avenues that you can pursue to log a complaint. We found the best ways and put them in this guide for you.
Menards is a family-owned company. It is headquartered in Wisconsin and it has over 300 home improvement stores. It is popular for being a low price leader in home improvement.
If you have a complaint, Menards makes it very easy for you to get help. Menards complaint form is designed to simplify the process of making your complaints. Follow these steps to fill out your Menards complaint form.
- Go to the Fill & Sign Online button or click on the preview image of the document
- The advanced tool of the editor will take you to the editable PDF template
- Enter your official identification and contact details
- Use a check mark and point out your choices
- Make sure that you have filled all necessary fields accurately
- Add your signature to certify your Menards Complaint Form using the Sign Tool
- Press ‘Done'
- You can print or share the form
- Follow the support section to get help with your questions.
You may edit your complaints form as your needs change.
If you bought your product in a store, it may not meet your expectations. If you wish to return an item, you may file a complaint and return it to a Menards store. You must bring along a copy of your receipt. You may also order a confirmation email at the service desk which is at the entrance of your store.
Even though Menards does their best to deliver your online purchases in their best condition, it is not always possible. If your items are broken, defective, or not up to your expectations, you should make a complaint. Review their return policies for your item and follow the instructions.
If you wish to exchange an item that you bought on Menards, you must do it within 90 days. You can make a complaint about this using the online form. If you want to file for an exchange, you should do it as soon as possible.
Return the item in its original packaging and unused condition. Ensure that you include all the accessories and paperwork. This will ensure that your account is credited accurately.
If you wish to apply for a new order, you may ask the service representatives to help you place an order. There will be two entries on your credit card statement. One is for the return credited to you after your item has been received and inspected. Another one is for the new item and it will be charged to your card.
Exceptions When Making Complaints about Return or Exchange
If you want to make a complaint about your return or exchange, there are a few things you should keep in mind;
- You may return or exchange your (TD) 30 day over the counter items within 30 days of purchase. You must have a receipt to complete exchanges, returns, or refunds
- (MA) Major appliances may be returned or exchanged within seven days after purchase. You may request a return if it has manufacturing defects or within 30 days of your purchase date. When you return the item, it should be unused and in its original package. You must have a receipt.
- (HI) Holiday items may be exchanged for the same or similar items of equal value. If, when making your complaint, you feel that an exchange won't suit you, you may request a refund within 14 days of purchase. You should return the item unused and in its original packaging.
If you have any problems filing your complaint with Menards, you may contact the customer support team for help.
After thousands of Menard Inc. customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How do I file a complaint with Menards? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Menard Inc. if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Menard Inc. in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How do I file a complaint with Menards? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.