What's Covered by My Metlife Policy?
The protection of your financial assets is just as crucial as acquiring them. You may wind up wasting money and even facing financial ruin if you do not get the right advice or do not insure your assets correctly.
What's Covered By My MetLife Policy?
Comprehensive auto insurance protects your car against issues besides collisions, such as trees falling on it, hail storms, your car catching fire, or getting stolen. Here are the main features included in the policy.
- Emergency roadside assistance coverage: Towing and labor coverage, also known as emergency roadside assistance, helps you when you are stranded. Issues like flat tires, running out of gas are all covered by emergency roadside assistance up to $75 per incident.
- Rental car coverage: You can add rental car coverage to your insurance policy if your insured vehicle is in the shop or unavailable due to an accident. CarMatch Rental Coverage® offers coverage for rental cars comparable in size and body type to your regular ride in certain states.
- Medical payments coverage: In an auto accident, medical payments coverage provides compensation for your medical bills and those of any passengers you have.
- Personal injury protection coverage: Medical expenses are covered by personal injury protection no matter who's at fault in an accident.
- Bodily injury liability coverage: Let's say you rear-end another vehicle at a stoplight. The other driver suffers injuries. You're responsible for their treatment, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Bodily injury liability coverage takes care of those bills.
- Property damage liability coverage: In the event that you crash into someone's property and cause damage to their house or car when you're driving, you are liable to fix it. This form of coverage will have you covered in the event of this happening and assist by paying for the repairs.
Other Insurance Types
MetLife also offers homeowners insurance, legal and pet insurance. Plus, you can bundle your insurance with them to get even bigger monthly savings.
- Homeowner Insurance: There's no place like home, whether it's a house, a condo, or an apartment. With flexible, customizable coverage, you can protect the place you call home.
- Legal Insurance: With a group legal plan, you can have easy access to attorneys for common legal issues we all face – from estate planning to real estate to traffic issues.
- Pet Insurance: Pets are a beloved part of the family, and it's important to keep them safe and healthy
To help you make the right choices you can contact one of MetLife's knowledgeable and friendly customer service representatives who are available to assist with any questions you may have about your policy
Why Did GetHuman Write "What's Covered by My Metlife Policy?"?
After thousands of MetLife - Auto Insurance customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together What's Covered by My Metlife Policy? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting MetLife - Auto Insurance if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
Why does GetHuman Write How-to Guides for MetLife - Auto Insurance Problems?
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like MetLife - Auto Insurance in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our What's Covered by My Metlife Policy? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.