Microsoft has amazing customer support and they make it easy to make an order for the Microsoft Cyber Monday event. Every year, they have a Cyber Monday sale where you can find amazing deals for various electronics.
Microsoft Cyber Monday Deals
If you like Microsoft electronics, the Cyber Monday sale will be a great opportunity for you to enjoy good deals. They have amazing discounts for tablets, desktops, and high-tech accessories. They may offer free shipping promotions with little to no minimum. The best thing about it is that you can place your order from the comfort of your own home.
Using Mobile Billing to Buy From the Store
1. Check to ensure that your operator participates
2. Sign it your Microsoft account and click 'Buy' in the store
3. Click Change > Add a new payment method' or 'Get Started! Add a way to pay'
4. Click 'Mobile phone'
5. Choose the relevant mobile operator and enter your phone number
6. Click 'Next'
7. You will receive a text message with a code. Enter your code and click 'Next'
8. Read the terms and payment details, and then click 'Buy'
You can change your payment method whenever you want.
How to Track Your Order
You can track the progress of your order until you receive it. Follow these steps to track your Microsoft Store order.
1. With your Microsoft account, sign in to 'Order History.' If you have trouble signing in to your account, contact the support agents for help
2. Find the order you wish to track
3. Check your order status. It may show as Pending, In Progress, Shipped, or Completed.
4. If you cannot find any status and you made the purchase recently, consider checking again later. If it has been a long time, you may contact the customer service team for help.
Canceling Your Microsoft Store Orders and Pre-Orders
If you changed your mind about a Microsoft Store order, you may cancel it. Microsoft allows you to cancel individual items or your entire order. You cannot cancel an order that has already been billed or shipped. Follow these steps to cancel your order:
1. Sign in to your Microsoft account and open 'Order history'
2. If you wish to cancel your entire order, find it and click 'Cancel' next to it. If you wish to cancel a specific item, find it and check the box next to it. Click on the button 'Cancel item.'
3. You will receive an email to confirm that your order has been canceled
4. If you do not receive the confirmation email, you may need to contact the customer service team for help
Contacting the Support Team
If you have trouble making an order for the Microsoft Cyber Monday event, you may contact the customer service team for help. The best way to contact Microsoft is on the phone. It is the fastest and most convenient support option. You will be connected with a support agent who may give you help for any of your concerns.
Consider exploring the help desk before attempting to contact the support agents directly. It covers issue-specific topics, reminders, and suggestions that may address your concerns.
After thousands of Microsoft Store customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Make an Order for the Microsoft Cyber Monday Event? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Microsoft Store if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Microsoft Store in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Make an Order for the Microsoft Cyber Monday Event? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Want to talk to a real person right now who can compare TV, Internet, or phone packages in your area from different companies? Our service tracks the best deals from the various providers in your home area.Call Now: 888-379-2546Our concierge is unaffiliated and therefore able to compare deals across many companies