How Do I Return an Item to Myntra?
Who doesn't love the idea of shopping online? We can't deny the fact that online shopping has become almost everyone's favorite way of shopping in the modern world since it is convenient and offers a wide range of options.
However, the truth is that not everyone is happy with the products that they get after shopping online? Sometimes, you may have issues with the products delivered to you in terms of color, size, and the material.
In rare cases, you may even receive the wrong products. Fortunately, there is nothing to worry about if you get a product that doesn't meet your expectations. Today, almost all online shopping portals, including Myntra, offer the option of return/ exchange.
This means that if you aren't satisfied with the product that you receive, you can easily return it and seek refund or exchange. So, how do you return products on Myntra? Read on to find out.
The process of returning/exchanging a product on Myntra is pretty simple and straightforward. Follow these steps to return a product on Myntra:
1. Log into your account and tap/click on the "orders" option. After clicking on the orders option, you will be directed to a new page where all your orders are listed. All orders that have already been delivered to you will have the return/exchange option indicated next to them.
2. Select the order that you want to return/exchange
3. Once you have selected the exact order that you wish to return/exchange, decide if you wish to return or exchange it. If you want to return the product, the amount will be refunded once the product has been collected. If you want to exchange, you will get an alternative product in place of it.
PS: It is good to note that Myntra allows you up to 30 days to return or exchange all delivered products. Once the 30 days lapse, you can't create a return/exchange request. If you encounter any issues while trying to create a return/exchange request and the 30 days haven't lapsed, make sure that you contact Myntra customer service team for assistance.
4. Once you click on the return/exchange option, you will be requested to state the reasons why you want to return the product. You can also provide any additional details in the section provided.
5. The next thing that you are supposed to do is to select the exact address from where the product will be picked. You can also choose the time that is comfortable for you.
6. The next step is to select your preferred mode of refund. It is good to note that if you made an online payment while purchasing the product, the amount will be refunded from where you made the payment. If you paid cash on delivery, you will be requested to provide bank details where the refund can be credited. You're free to choose Myntra credit if you think that it is a good option for you. However, you need to keep in mind that you can't withdraw any amount credited to your Myntra account or transfer it to a bank account. You can only use the funds to complete a purchase on Myntra. The refunded money will be valid for three years.
7. After providing all the details correctly, make sure that you confirm the product is unused and it still has all the original tags
8. The delivery executive will pick the product, and the amount will be refunded within seven business days
Keep in mind that Myntra allows you to track the entire process of product return and exchange in a single click, and there is nothing to worry about. Don't panic if you don't see a refund within seven days. Sometimes, it can take up to 15 days for the money to reflect in your account.
After thousands of Myntra customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Return an Item to Myntra? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Myntra if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Myntra in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Return an Item to Myntra? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.