Myntra is one of the biggest fashion e-commerce shopping websites in India. It sells some of the leading fashion brands. When you make your order on the shopping website, failure to get it may be very frustrating. If there is a problem with your order on Myntra, you may contact the customer support team and get help. Whether you fail to get your order or it is delayed, they will help you get your order or your money back.
If you made an order by mistake or change your mind about it, you can cancel it before it reaches you.
How to Cancel Your Myntra Orders
1. Open your Myntra website and login to your account
2. Click on the option 'My Orders' on the profile icon. You should see your entire order history
3. Click on the order you want to cancel
4. Tap on the option 'Cancel Order' in the section 'Changed your mind.'
5. On the next page, select the reason why you may need to cancel your order.
6. Give additional remarks
7. Click on the Confirmation option
If you have trouble canceling your order, you may need to contact the customer support team for help. Myntra has an excellent customer service team. The help you get depends on the payment option you chose. If you choose COD as a method of payment, canceling your order is easy. Just don't accept the product you ordered. If you choose online payment, you may follow these steps to cancel your payment.
1. Login to your account on the app
Click on the option 'Contact Us.' You will find many options including Order Delivery, Exchange, Return, and Change/Cancel order
2. Click on the option 'Cancel Order.'
3. Click on the order you wish to cancel.
Self-Shipping Your Order to Myntra
If you want to return a product, Myntra will pick it up from selected PIN codes. If you live in a serviceable pincode, you can select the pickup option when creating a return request. Your item will be picked up within four to seven days.
If your area pin code cannot be serviced for pickup, you may have to ship it back yourself. You must have a piece of paper with details such as your Return ID and Order ID for every item you want to return.
If you self-ship your products, you will be refunded your shipping costs. You should, therefore, share a copy of your courier bill with Myntra through their app or website. The receipt you share should meet the following conditions for it to be processed.
1. It should include the weight of your return package
2. Your address, date of shipment, the destination address, and amount
3. The information on your receipt should not appear edited or over-written
4. The amount mentioned on your receipt should not go beyond the sender-destination-service combination.
Getting Refunds From Myntra
Myntra has an instant refunds policy. If you are not happy with your order, you can return it and get a refund. If you want a refund taken into your bank account, it should reflect in your account within three business days after initiation. If you want a refund taken into PhonePe, you should get it within a day. If you want Myntra to send your refund to your source account, it may be reflected in seven to 10 days depending on your bank partner.
If you have problems with your Myntra order, you should be able to get help fast. You may contact the customer support team through phone, email, their social media platforms, and Live Chat.