Does Net 10 Have the Best Customer Satisfaction for Cellphone Service?
This article outlines the pros and cons of a Net 10 cellphone plan to include information about contracts, data speeds, coverage and pricing. The article provides two links to contact customer service and discusses customers biggest complaints and how Net 10 rates compared to other major providers.
Net 10 has been a leader in pre-paid cellphone service since 1996, but you may be wondering what its customer satisfaction rating is. What do customers like and dislike about Net 10 cellphone service? How does it rate compared to other companies? You can contact a customer service representative here, and you can read below what customers like and dislike about Net 10.
Pros of a Net 10 Cellphone Plan
- The biggest selling point with customers is no contract requirements. This gives customers complete control over their wireless plan each month and helps eliminate some of the hidden costs associated with contract plans.
- Net 10 offers plans with unlimited data. However, it is important to note there are caps on highspeed data.
- Net 10 is a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) which means it will work on any of the major networks. This gives customers more options when purchasing a Net 10 plan because they can choose the network that provides the best coverage in their area.
- Plans are affordable and there are plans that can fit any budget or need. You can bring your own device to your Net 10 plan, and since it uses all the major networks most phones are compatible with the Net 10 service.
Cons of a Net 10 Cellphone Plan
- Data caps are the biggest complaint customers have about Net 10 cellphone service. While it advertises unlimited data, this refers to overall data, not unlimited highspeed data. While you won't be charged for going over your data cap, you will find that speeds slow significantly once that cap has been reached. Also, since Net 10 is an MVNO data for its phones is deprioritized during peak usage times on major networks to accommodate the major network contract plans.
- If you don't have your own device and buy one from Net 10, you could end up paying a lot at the onset for your smartphone.
- Customers also complain about dropped calls in high cellphone traffic areas where other networks users are given signal priority over Net 10 users making areas such as airports, sporting events or concerts Net 10 dead zones even if it is normally in your coverage area.
- Like all cellphone providers, Net 10 customer service scores mid-range in providing customer support. The biggest complaint is the time it takes to resolve issues with customers reporting they are switched to multiple techs before an issue is fully resolved.
Net 10 customer satisfaction for cellphone service is comparable to other pre-paid cellphone service providers. The biggest plus is the no-contract requirement with a number of price plans that can meet any budget. The biggest minus is data de-prioritization which makes Net 10 less reliable in high cellphone traffic areas where major network consumers are taken care of before MVNO devices. For more information on how Net 10 can assist you, contact them here.
Help from Real People
We partner with a US-based company with live tech support experts available 24/7. Take advantage of a $1 one-week trial membership and chat with an expert now.Chat With A Help Expert
Why Did GetHuman Write "Does Net 10 Have the Best Customer Satisfaction for Cellphone Service?"?
After thousands of NET 10 customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together Does Net 10 Have the Best Customer Satisfaction for Cellphone Service? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting NET 10 if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
Why does GetHuman Write How-to Guides for NET 10 Problems?
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like NET 10 in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our Does Net 10 Have the Best Customer Satisfaction for Cellphone Service? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.