For subscribers of the Naples Daily News, it might be important to know how to place a vacation hold on your account for a variety of reasons. This may be because you are going out of town for business, or because you are going on a fantastic vacation! We are going to help you do just that in this guide.
Of course, you do not want to have the Naples Daily News pile up at your doorstep while you are gone. So, in this guide, we will show you how to quickly and easily put a vacation hold on your Naples Daily News account while you are out of town.
Please be certain to have your Naples Daily News username and password available before we begin. Your username might also be the email address associated with your Naples Daily News account.
Are you ready to move forward? Fantastic. Let's proceed below:
1. If you have already located your Naples Daily News login information (username and password), please feel free to skip ahead to step number two below. However, if you are not sure what email address you used when you registered for your Naples Daily News subscription, we will assist you now. What you might try to do is to search your email for "Naples Daily News". In the event that you have several email accounts that are all forwarded on to a "main" email account, this will help you to locate the email address associated with your Naples Daily News account. Subsequently, this can help you to either login or reset your Naples Daily News password if necessary.
2. You have made it to step number two! Fantastic. That means you have your Naples Daily News account login credentials. Please now go to the Naples Daily News website. Look carefully at all of the links available to you after you arrive on the home page.
3. You will see a place to "login" to your Naples Daily News account. lt will be the black "Sign In" link in the upper right-hand corner of the web page. Click the "Sign In" link.
4. On the next page, enter your Naples Daily News username and password and click the grey "Sign In" button.
5. After you login, you will see a variety of options that are available to you. One is a "Schedule Temporary Holds" section. Click on the link that says "Schedule Temporary Holds" next.
6. You will arrive on a page that will ask you if you would like to schedule a temporary hold. It will allow you to input the dates you would like to both pause and resume your subscription. Enter that information into the form fields and then click "Submit Hold" when you are finished.
7. If for some reason that sounds too complicated, there are some other options available to you. These options include requesting a temporary subscription hold (or "vacation hold") via the live chat on the website. Also, you may call customer service and use the automated system.
8. If you would like additional assistance with this request, please kindly visit our dedicated Naples Daily News support page by clicking this link. You will be connected directly to a human who can assist you now.
After thousands of Naples Daily News customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Place a Vacation Hold on My Naples Daily News Account? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Naples Daily News if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Naples Daily News in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Place a Vacation Hold on My Naples Daily News Account? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.