You can purchase a Netflix gift card at various retail stores or online stores. The gift card doesn't expire, but the user can't add more funds to the card. If the recipient wants to continue using Netflix, the option is to either purchase another gift card or choose a Netflix package and add a payment method.
Go to the gift cards page to see a list of online stores that sell Netflix gift cards. Below are the steps to sending a digital Netflix gift card via Amazon:
1. Go to Amazon and search for Netflix gift cards. Choose Netflix Gift Cards - Email Delivery.
2. Choose a gift card design.
3. Select a gift card amount. You can choose an amount or enter the amount.
4. Enter the email address in the "To" field. You can add up to 999 email addresses, but make sure they're separated by commas.
3. Type in your name, message and the number of cards you want to purchase.
4. Choose a delivery date. You can send a gift card instantly or up to a year from the date the card was purchased.
5. Click Add to cart or Buy Now and go to the Checkout Page.
6. Log in to your Amazon account or create an account with Amazon.
7. Follow the on-screen process to successfully purchase the Netflix gift card.
If you have questions about sending a Netflix gift card, please contact Customer Support.
The recipient will need to check their email for the gift card code to be used when redeeming the card. Follow the steps to redeem a Netflix gift card:
1. Visit the gift cards page and scroll down to Redeem a Gift Card.
2. Enter the code and click Redeem.
3. Log in to your Netflix account or create an account with Netflix.
4. Go to the Billing Details page to check your gift card balance.
5. Wait for the confirmation screen and click Start Membership or Start Watching.
After thousands of Netflix customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Send Someone a Netflix Gift Card? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Netflix if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Netflix in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Send Someone a Netflix Gift Card? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.