With Nintendo, it is possible to set up a repair claim and get the help you need. The help desk has plenty of topics that may help you address the issues you are experiencing. Setting up your repair is fast and safe. Follow these steps to initiate a repair;
1. On the help desk, find the steps to troubleshoot your issue and try them
2. Agree to the Online Repair Terms and Conditions of Nintendo
3. Log in to your repair file. If you don't have one, you need to create it
4. Enter your serial number to verify your warranty status
5. Enter your repair, shipping, and billing information
6. Click on the option 'Complete' to confirm your request
7. You will receive an email with repair instructions
Changing Your Repair Order
Once you have submitted your repair request, you may notice that you left some information out or made mistakes. Fortunately, it is possible to correct them and get the best help.
Changing the Address Where Your Repaired Item Will be Shipped
Nintendo will ship your repaired item to the address you provided. If you did not give the correct address, you must update it as soon as you can. Contact the support team and ask them for help. If you wait until your order has been shipped, they may have no way of helping you.
Changing the Item You Will Be Sending for Repair
If you need to send more items for repair or take away some of them, you must be prepared for your repair to take longer than expected. Contact the support team and explain that you would like to adjust the items you will be sending for repair. If you make your adjustments without contacting them, there may be problems with your Repair Order.
If you no longer need to send your item for repair, you don't need to inform Nintendo
Your Repair Status
Once you have made your Repair Request, Nintendo allows you to check the status of your repair until your item is sent back to you.
To check your order status, click on the order number link on the status summary page.
For Nintendo Factory Repair Service, your order may reach Nintendo facilities in two to eight days. Once it has been received, your tracking status will show that.
You may track your shipment on the UPS website if you used the Factory Return Program. If you don't remember your tracking number, check your return shipping label.
It may not always be possible to track your order. It is only possible on US orders shipped through FedEx and UPS or Canadian orders shipped through Purolator or Canada Post.
If you have not received your item back even though the tracking information says it was delivered, there are a few things you may try;
1. Check around your home. It may be hidden at the back of your home or under plants to prevent theft
2. If the carrier didn't find you, they may have left a notice at your door
3. Your friends or neighbors may have accepted the delivery on your behalf
If you still can't find your package, you may have no choice but to contact the support team.
The best way to contact Nintendo is on the phone. You get a chance to speak with a representative who may help you address your concerns. Live Chat is another option if you would like to speak with a representative. Nintendo's help desk has plenty of tips and suggestions that may address your problem. Use it before trying to seek support in other ways.