OfferUp is one of the most prominent and impressive online marketplaces on the internet. Its apps and its website are quite large. You may be wondering how to set up an OfferUp account. Well, if that is the case, you are in luck!
In this article, we are going to explain to you how to set up an OfferUp account.
OfferUp was launched in 2011 by Nick Huzar. It was identified as one of the nation's "Hottest Startups" by Forbes in 2015 and one of the "7 Most Innovative Startups in Seattle" by Inc. Magazine. The company has over 33 million users and has grown over 166% in just a couple of years!
OfferUp can be accessed on several different platforms. It is available on the web, on Android in the Google Play Store, and on iOS in the Apple App Store. On OfferUp, you can find products that are nearby or buy things remotely that will be shipped to you. Sellers and buyers on OfferUp both have feedback scores. This allows you to see how reliable a seller is before you buy.
Follow this step-by-step guide to create an OfferUp account.
1) Select the platform that you will be using to create your OfferUp account. You can create an account on the OfferUp website, on the iOS app, or on the Android app.
2) On the OfferUp website, locate the link in the upper-right hand that says "Sign Up" and click that link.
3) After clicking that link, a pop-up box will appear. You will be able to continue with your Google Account, your Apple Account, or continue by entering your e-mail address. If you choose to enter your e-mail address, you will also be required to enter your name and password.
4) Next, click the green "Sign Up" button.
5) After clicking the "Sign Up" button, you will be asked to confirm your E-mail address in the event that you did not sign up with your Google Account or Apple Account.
6) To confirm your e-mail address, open up your e-mail account and find the confirmation e-mail that OfferUp sent to you. Click the confirmation link in the e-mail, and your account will be ready for use.
7) If you would like to use the iOS App or Android App to create an OfferUp account, the procedure is a little bit different. You will download the app from either the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Next, you will click the "Sign Up" button when you open up the OfferUp app.
8) With the iOS or Android App, you will then need to enter your mobile phone number to verify your account. OfferUp will send a confirmation code to your mobile phone via SMS to confirm your account and allow you to begin using the app.
9) Are you still having problems? If so, no problem. Click here to visit our dedicated OfferUp support page and we will help to connect you with a human who can help you.
After thousands of OfferUp customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Create an Offerup Account? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting OfferUp if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like OfferUp in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Create an Offerup Account? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.