Although OfferUp will be sad to see you go, you can deactivate your OfferUp account by following this step-by-step guide below:
1) On the OfferUp official website, please take some time to look it over very carefully. You will notice several navigation links at the top of the page. Look for the white link labeled "Login". Click that link to move on to the next step.
2) You may be required to verify your account before logging in to OfferUp successfully. OfferUp may prompt you to enter a verification code that it sends to your phone into a text box. If that is required, check your phone to retrieve the code, and enter it in the text box to proceed.
3) After you have successfully logged in to your OfferUp account, scroll down to the bottom of the home page. At the bottom of the OfferUp home page, locate the "Help" link. Click that "Help" link to proceed further.
4) Next, you are going to find a web page that lists a bunch of support topics. This is a very "busy" page, locate the search box on the top of the OfferUp support page. In that search box, you will type "deactivate account" and you will see a search result appear that says "Deactivate My Account." Click that "Deactivate My Account" link.
5) A page will appear that will take you through the OfferUp account deactivation process. You will simply select the correct options, answer the questions, and then you will be able to deactivate your OfferUp account. It basically asks you why you are deactivating your account. It is a simple, one-page process.
6) After you have filled out the brief OfferUp account deactivation survey, you will see a button at the bottom of the web page that says "Deactivate My Account." Click that button next.
7) When you are finished deactivating your account, you will no longer be able to access your OfferUp account. However, if you would like to reactivate it in the future, just search for "Reactivating Account" in the search box on the help page like you did at the beginning of this guide.
8) If you still need to get further help on this matter, please feel free to click here to go to our OfferUp help page. We will expeditiously connect you with an expert who can assist you with this process.
After thousands of OfferUp customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together Is It Possible to Deactivate My Offerup Account? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting OfferUp if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like OfferUp in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our Is It Possible to Deactivate My Offerup Account? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Call now and talk to a real person in seconds who can tell you the best deals from each telecom company if your new home area. We find the best deal for you and then we manage the scheduling so that all your technicians show up on the same day. Easy and free!Call free anytime: 888-959-6783Our service is unaffiliated and thus can compare plans across many providers and schedule multiple technicians