Optimum is a cable company in the United States. It also offers wireless internet connection services. With a simple connection, you get TV, Wi-Fi and stream all the movies, series and sports you want.
If you have subscribed to Optimum services, you may decide to move at some point. If you do, Optimum allows you to move with your package to your new premises. The company has come up with excellent offers for customers who are moving and keeping their Optimum subscriptions.
Some of the offers include a 2-year loyalty discount for all customers moving with Optimum. If you move with your TV plus Internet package, you get 220 Channels, up to 200 Mbps Internet, Unlimited Data, 4K Ultra HD, 40% Better Wi-Fi and a Voice Activated Remote.
If you move with internet only, you get a 2-year Loyalty Discount which includes Up to 200 Mbps Internet, Unlimited Data and access to over 2 million Optimum Wi-Fi Hotspots across the country.
You do not have to miss anything at all when you move with your Optimum Cable package. The process of transferring your Optimum cable service is as follows:
1. Launch your preferred web browser
2. Open the Optimum website
3. Scroll down the site's homepage until you locate the 'Moving' tab which is about relocation and has a truck icon next to it. Click the tab
4. You will be redirected to the Optimum moving page which includes offer details of the two-year discount loyalty deals
5. After reading the offer details, scroll down to the page and you will find certain empty fields that require filling. Some of the details include your full name, email address, installation date, phone number, and the last four digits of your Social Security number. You will also be required to choose a preferred installation time and check a box that allows Optimum to contact you about your move via text
6. You will subsequently be required to input your old address and your new address and then click 'Swap addresses' to effect the change
7. Click 'Submit' once you are done to confirm the address change.
The process above can be used by both business and residential customers. If you are unable to file a change a change of address in the above manner, you can try another process.
You can fill the change of address form by downloading it from Optimum's website or other websites online. It is especially used by residential customers
The form is the same as the one filled via the process above. A slight difference might be that you may be required to submit your box number.
Optimum makes it extremely easy and even profitable to change addresses. However, there are certain things you should keep in mind before you move.
One of them is that you should retain your Optimum username or ID and password. It will help you connect to millions of hotspot locations all over the country.
You should also forward your Optimum voice calls to your cell phone so you do not miss any call from the firm about your change of address.
The other way in which you can effect a transfer of Optimum services when changing locations is by contacting Optimum customer service. They will be able to change the address on record directly.
You can contact Optimum customer service in a variety of ways including:
Calling Optimum customer service is the best way to contact them. They have different phone numbers of different cities. They also have different phone numbers for different services.
If you would like to get the phone numbers visit GetHuman.
Optimum also have a live chat feature where you can contact them. It is also fast and effective.
To retrieve the link to the live chat facility, visit GetHuman.