There's many of reasons why you may need to recovery your Ourtime.com account. these helpful tips can assist you with this.
Ourtime.com is a dating site specifically for singles over 50 years old. All you have to do to meet your soul mate on the site is to sign up and create an account.
Account recovery reasons on Ourtime.com typically involve four scenarios. The first, and most common one, is that a user has forgotten their password. The second scenario is if the user has lost access to the email address with which they signed up on Ourtime.com. The third reason why users want to recover their Ourtime.com accounts is if their account is hacked and they want to change their log in details. The last reason for account recovery on Ourtime.com is that a user cancelled their account subscription, accidentally or intentionally, and now wants to reactivate their subscription.
If you have forgotten your password, then you will follow the following process:
- Launch your web browser and open Ourtime.com
- On the log in page, you should see the 'Forgot Password' tab next to the log in fields. Click the tab
- You will be directed to the password rest page where you will be prompted to submit the email address affiliated with your account. Fill in the email address and type the captcha code. Click 'Continue' when you are done
- A link to the password reset page will be sent to your email address. Open your inbox and click the link. If you do not see the email in your inbox check for it in the spam or bulk folders. If the link does not load, copy and paste it into the browser and click 'Enter'
- Input your new password and confirm it by logging in. Your account is now recovered and in your control.
If you no longer have access to your email address, you will have to change it in your account information. You can do this through the following process:
- Launch your web browser and open Ourtime.com
- Log in to your account with the old email address
- Select 'My Account' and proceed to click the pen icon to edit your account information.
- Change your email address and Ourtime.com will send a message to the email to confirm the change.
- Click the link in the email or paste in your browser and open it to confirm the change.
If you suspect that your account has been compromised by fraudulent people, then you should follow the above steps to change your email address and password and lock out the fraudster(s) from your account. You should then report the breach to Ourtime.com to customer care.
If you cancelled your subscription and want to reactivate it, you can do it through the website. Reactivating your account will initially give you access to free services on your account but not the paid for services. You will be asked whether you want to reactivate your account and once you agree you will be redirected to the reactivation page.
On the reactivation screen, select whether you want your account to be publicly visible or you want it hidden. To activate your account to a fully paid subscription, do the following:
1. Launch your web browser and open Ourtime.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Click 'Settings' in the top right corner of the account page
4. Click 'My Account' from the drop-down menu and select 'Account Status'
5. In the Account Status section, click 'View Account Status'
6. Click 'Upgrade Now' to evaluate your package options and chose the most applicable one.
To contact Ourtime.com's customer support for account recovery issues, it is best to call their mobile number which you can retrieve from GetHuman.
After thousands of Ourtime.com customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Recover My Ourtime.com Account? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Ourtime.com if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Ourtime.com in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Recover My Ourtime.com Account? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.