Ourtime.com is a dating site where singles over 50 years old can meet and mingle. All you have to do on the site is to sign up and create an account.
Ourtime.com membership works on a subscription basis. There is no standard charge on Ourtime.com. Members on the site make monthly payments depending on the nature of their subscription.
It is not unusual for Ourtime.com members to complain about an overcharge on their account. More often than not, it is usually a charge that the user made but forgot about it. On the contrary, the charge may be completely unwarranted and Ourtime.com will have to provide reason for the charge.
Cancelling Auto Renewal
So as to reduce interruptions in communications among Ourtime.com members, all membership fees are paid by credit card and are set for automatic renewal until the membership is cancelled. Auto renewal usually acts as a hedge against future price increases for membership fees and service fees on purchases.
Turning off Ourtime.com's automatic renewal feature ensures that you pay the correct amount whenever you need to make a payment to the dating site. Automatic renewal is prone to overcharging as you have to review your statements to confirm the charge.
You can cancel Ourtime.com's auto renewal through the following process:
1. Click 'Settings' in the upper-right corner and a drop down menu will appear.
2. Select 'My Account' from the drop-down menu options.
3. Locate Account Status, and click the 'View Account Status' link.
4. Tap the 'More Account Status Changes' link.
5. Click Remove Automatic Renewal. You will now manually have to pay for Ourime.com charges
Ask Ourtime.com a billing question
If you see an overcharge on your Ourtime.com account or are wondering about a charge on your credit card or bank statement from the dating site then you should look up your transaction history.
1. Hover over the Settings button in the top right hand corner of Ourtime.com. A drop down menu will appear
2. Click the 'My Account' option from the drop down menu.
3. Find the 'Account Status' tab and subsequently click the 'View Account Status' link.
4. On the following screen, click the 'More Account Status Changes' link.
5. You should see your payment history. Click the transaction that was overcharged.
6. Click 'Report a Concern' next to the transaction and you will be directed to the 'Ask a Question' page.
7. You will be asked to choose a category which in this case you can choose 'Report a concern.'
8. Enter your email address and your phone number. The latter is optional.
9. Proceed to describe your overcharge in the 'Question' dialog box and when you are done click 'Submit Question.'
You can access the 'Ask a Question' page by clicking 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any Ourtime.com page. Ensure you include your account information in the message so the overcharge can be corrected as soon as possible.
Contact customer service
The other course of action you can take to contact Ourtime.com and dispute an overcharge to your account is to contact their customer service department.
You can reach Ourtime.com customer service via:
You should call Ourtime.com's customer service if you want to report an overcharge. The average hold time on the line is 10 minutes so you will not have to wait long to speak to a customer service representative. The line is available from Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm EST.
You can retrieve the number from GetHuman.
The other tool at your disposal to dispute an overcharge to your Ourtime.com account is to contact customer service through their online help desk.
The overcharge will be corrected in about 46 hours. You can find the help desk's address on GetHuman.