Ordering goods and supplies for your pet is made easier with online ordering from Petco. Luckily, tracking your order is also just as easy. There are two ways to use the website for tracking and you can also use Petco's highly rated app to manage your account.
Online and Without Signing in or Creating an Account
For this, you will need the order number, email address, billing address last name, and shipping address zip code.
1. Go to Petco.com
2. Scroll down until you're close to the bottom of the page. You should see three main columns; customer service, service and corporate. Click on the track order option that's beneath customer service.
3. Enter the requested information in the provided fields and click on the blue button marked Find Order. You should see the most recent tracking information sent by the parcel delivery service.
4. If you receive any error messages, retry the above step. If you keep getting an error, the site might be undergoing maintenance and it's best to try again later or use the app.
Online Through Your Petco Account
1. Go to Petco.com and log into your account.
2. Move your mouse's cursor until it's over the person icon, and then click on track order.
3. You should be in your order history page. Locate the order you want to track and click on track order. If you don't see this as an option, you may need to select the order first and then click on the tracking option.
Through the App
1. Open the app and log in if required.
2. Tap on Orders, which should be beneath your pet's information, to view your order history.
3. Select the order you want to track and you should be able to see this information.
1. If you haven't downloaded the app yet, it'll prompt you to sign up for shipping alerts.
2. Another option is to sign up for shipping and tracking alerts with the parcel and mail delivery service that's handling your order. If this information is not in your receipt or showing up in the tracking information, feel free to contact Petco.
After thousands of PETCO customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Track My Petco Order? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting PETCO if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like PETCO in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Track My Petco Order? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.