If you're a PNC customer, it is probably important to know how to find your account number and routing number. We're going to help you do exactly that in this guide. We will explain a few ways that you'll be able to quickly and easily locate your account number and routing number so you can get back to your life!
Before we get started, if at all possible, please have your PNC online account login information.
Are you ready to get started? That's excellent! Let's begin:
1) We're first going to explain the ways you can find your PNC account number and routing number if you have your PNC online account login information. If you do, you'll first want to go to the PNC website.
2) On the website, you'll find an orange box on the right-hand side of the home page that says "Sign on to Online Banking". Enter your login information into that box and click the blue "Login" button.
3) After logging in, you'll see a section on the page that has the heading "Account List". This will list all of your accounts. Click the account that you'd like to get the account number and routing number for. It will likely display only the last four digits of that account number by default.
4) After clicking on that specific account link, look carefully on the next page for a link that says "Online Statements". Click that link and then a page will appear with a list of all of your recent account statements.
5) Click the statement that you would like to view. On that online statement, it will show you the account number and routing number.
6) Another way to easily find your account number and routing number is by logging into PNC online banking as we did above. You'll select the account you'd like to work with as we did in step #3 above. Then, you'll see an account pulldown selector next to the account number on the next page. In that drop-down menu, simply choose "Show Account & Routing Number". Your account number and routing number will be displayed.
7) If you're using a PNC "SmartAccess Card" the process is very similar. You'll first want to login to PNC online banking as we did above.
8) Next, you'll select your SmartAccess Card from the list of available accounts. Click the link that says "Sign On to SmartAccess".
9) After you've signed into SmartAccess, you'll see that your account number and routing number will be visible under the "Direct Deposit Information" section. This is on the "Account Summary" page.
10) Finally, of course, you can look at the bottom of your PNC checks to find your account number and routing number if you have checks available. The routing number will be the number in the lower left-hand corner and the account number will be the number just to the right of the routing number.
11) If you're still having issues finding your account number and routing number, we are here to assist you. Click this link to go to a contact page we created that will put you directly in touch with a human at PNC that can help you now.
After thousands of PNC Bank customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Find My Account Number and Routing Number with Pnc Bank? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting PNC Bank if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like PNC Bank in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Find My Account Number and Routing Number with Pnc Bank? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.