If you are a PacSun customer, you might have recently purchased some amazing California lifestyle clothing. This also might include some accessories or shoes. However, there is a chance that you have the wrong size or that you received the wrong item as a gift. In cases like these, it might be nice to know how to exchange that item.
Good news! This article will assist you in doing exactly that! We are going to walk you through the exchange process in a step-by-step format below.
PacSun is a California apparel company that has made it its mission to deliver the most exclusive and relevant styles and brands to youth around the world. The company is based in sunny Los Angeles, California.
Are you ready to begin? Great! Let's get started below:
1. PacSun offers customers the ability to return or exchange items within 30 days of the date of purchase.
2. You can only return or exchange items that you bought in-store by actually going to a store.
3. You can return items that you purchased on the PacSun website either via mail or by going to a PacSun store in person. However, if you purchased items online and paid with PayPal, you can only return those items by mail. Additionally, a "Fear of God" (FOG) product can only be exchanged or returned for store credit. It cannot be returned for a refund. Swimwear is only able to be returned if it is with the sanitary panel in place and the original tags are intact. It also must be unworn. Finally, underwear and body jewelry, including earrings, cannot be returned.
4. It is important to note that the PacSun product offerings change frequently. Therefore replacement products are sometimes not available for exchange.
5. One way you can initiate an online exchange is by going to the PacSun website. After you land on the home page, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the small grey link in the footer that says "Returns & Exchanges".
6. After clicking that link, choose "Return an Online Order" on the next page. The next page that appears will have a link under the "Return by Mail" heading that will take you to the dedicated "returns" page. Click the link for the dedicated returns page under the "Return by Mail" heading.
7. On the returns page, you are going to complete the steps to initiate your return. You will insert your order number, email address, and zip code. You will then click the black "Start Return" button to initiate your return. After returning the item, you can purchase the correct item that you wanted.
8. If you still require additional help with this process, click here to be directed to our dedicated PacSun support page where we will put you directly in touch with a human at PacSun.
After thousands of PacSun.com customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Exchange the Wrong Item from Pacsun? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting PacSun.com if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like PacSun.com in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Exchange the Wrong Item from Pacsun? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.