Payoneer is among the leading financial services companies that allow digital payment services, working capital solutions, and online money transfers. The company works similarly to PayPal, and over 200 countries use it globally. Most people use it because Payoneer specializes in B2B payments across borders.
Payoneer also provides other excellent services like online payments, refillable debit cards, and cross-border wire transfers. These features make Payoneer an ideal financial company for companies having many employees and contractors globally, specifically when sending salaries. It is also suitable for companies in the export/import business. The account-holders can also receive and send money into a prepaid MasterCard debit card that is re-loadable.
Are you new to Payoneer, or have you just got your card? Or, are you a seasoned client who had lost the card and got the replacement but forgot how to activate it? This step-by-step guide will find out everything you need to understand how to activate my Payoneer card.
The process of activating a Payoneer card, whether physical or virtual, is pretty straightforward. It involves the following 3 steps:
To activate the Payoneer card, you have to access your account using the user credentials you created during account creation. It involves the following five steps:
Upon selecting the card for the activation, you can then proceed to activate the Payoneer card by following the steps below:
1. Begin the activation process by clicking activate below the selected card. You can also get to this page by scanning the QR code you received with the Payoneer card.
2. Enter the entire 16-digit card number on the new pop-up form upon selecting your preferred activation method.
3. Next, choose a suitable 4-digit PIN for the card. Ensure you remember the PIN because you will use it whenever you withdraw money from ATMs, transfer money, or make purchases. Ensure you can easily remember the pin and NEVER share it with someone else.
4. Enter the PIN again to confirm it.
5. Click on Activate to complete the activation process. A pop-up message will appear showing you have successfully activated the card. You will also get an email to confirm that the activation has been successful. The process is the same for the virtual Payoneer cards.
1. Once you've activated the card, ensure you check the card's top-up settings. Turn on the top-up feature to load any available funds from your account balance to the card.
2. Upon completing all the steps above, ensure you sign out from the Payoneer account. Never activate the account in public because it may put your personal information and funds at risk.
After thousands of Payoneer customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Activate My Payoneer Card? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Payoneer if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Payoneer in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Activate My Payoneer Card? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.