If you've got two Pinterest accounts and you want to move pins from one account to another, we understand. Or, if you want to move pins to a friend's account or someone else's account, we're here for you. In this guide, we are going to go over the best solutions for this particular scenario. If you want to move pins from one Pinterest account to another, we'll go over the best options you have in this guide.
Before we get started with our guide, you'll want to be certain that you have your Pinterest login information. This would be your email and password.
Do you have your account information? If so, great! Let's begin:
1) The first step in this process is to go to the Pinterest website. When you are at the home page, log in to the account you want to move the pins from. We'll call this your "old account."
2) You'll do that, of course, by clicking the red "Login" button in the upper right-hand corner of the home page. Enter your email address and password and click the red "Login" button.
3) After you've logged in to your old account, you'll want to create a private board and call it "Pins to Move."
2) Next, you'll want to go through all of your pins and add every pin that you would like to transport to another account. We will call the other account your "new account." You can move a single pin to another board by first clicking into a board to see your pins. You'll then click on a specific pin to see it "closeup" and then click the pencil icon. Now, select the board you want to move to pin to and simply click "Save."
3) To move pins in bulk, you'll click into a particular board in your old account to see your pins. You'll then click "Organize." Now you'll be able to select up to 50 pins to move. You can also copy or delete those pins in bulk if you want to. To move them, click "Move" and then select the appropriate Pinterest board that you'd like to move the pins to.
4) After you've carefully selected all of the pins you want to move over to your new account, you'll want to make your "Pins to Move" board public. This will allow you to see the "Pins to Move" board from your new account.
5) You'll want to log out of your old account next and then log in to your new account.
6) After logging in to your new account, search for the "Pins to Move" public board that is associated with your old account.
7) Create all of the boards you'd like to create in your new account to organize things properly. You'll want to emulate the boards that you had on your old account. You can even call them the exact same names that you used for the boards of your old account.
8) Your next step in this process is to repin all of the pins in the "Pins to Move" board to the appropriate boards in your new account.
9) Log out of your new account at this point.
10) Step number nine is to simply log in to your old account again.
11) Now you'll go ahead and delete the "Pins to Move" board from your old account.
12) It's important to note that steps #1 thru #11 above represent the best options you have for this particular scenario on Pinterest. This is because you can't actually "merge" Pinterest accounts.
13) If you still could use additional help, we've got you covered. Click here to go to our dedicated Pinterest support page where we'll help you get in touch with a human at Pinterest quickly.
After thousands of Pinterest customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Move Pins Between One Account to Another on Pinterest? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Pinterest if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Pinterest in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Move Pins Between One Account to Another on Pinterest? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
After helping consumers for 10 years, we realized that you need an impartial, live person you can talk to about comparing the various TV, cable, Internet and phone plans in your area- somebody who can compare the best deals across telecom providers. So we created a free concierge service you can call at the phone number below.Call Anytime: 888-379-2546Our concierge is unaffiliated and therefore able to compare deals across many companies