If a profile on Plenty of Fish goes against the regulations, you can report it. You may report fake profiles or those that include offensive content. All reports are handled confidentially. Follow these steps to report a member on Plenty of Fish.
1. Navigate to the profile page you want to report
2. Go to the bottom of their profile page
3. Click on the link 'Report User.'
4. You will be directed to a new page. There will be a small form that you can fill and select the reason you are reporting the member. Click on the option that is most closely related to your problem.
5. On the drop-down box for the option 'What Should We Do?' select 'Delete Users Profile.'
6. If you wish to add any extra information, you can do it in the 'Additional Comments' text area. Be specific with the cause of your concern. If you are specific and convincing, Plenty of Fish is likely to consider your submission.
Do not report a member just because you don't like them. You must have a valid reason. If you report a user for no good reason, your account may be deleted.
You may report a member on Plenty of Fish for any of the following reasons;
1. If the user is underage
2. If a member is using their account to promote or sell stuff
3. If a profile is incomplete or filled with nonsense
4. If the account is used to send indecent images
5. If the account is used for scamming
6. If the member uses abusive or offensive content
7. If they use Copyright images
Blocking a Member on Plenty of Fish
If you no longer wish to receive messages from a member of Plenty of Fish, you can block them. You can only block a member that has sent you a message. Open your conversation with them and click on the 'Block user' link in the thread. If you are using your app, you can find the link in the drop-down menu when viewing the message.
It is impossible to block a user on your mobile web browser. If you can't log in to your account using the app, you should first click on the 'Menu' option and then 'Switch to a Desktop site.' Blocked users can continue to view your profile even though they can't contact you. You can always unblock blocked users if you please.
You will know that your account has been blocked if you get a block message when you attempt to contact the person that has blocked you. Different users have different messaging criteria. You may be blocked if you don't meet them. You can check their messaging criteria at the bottom of their profile.
If you need help with your Plenty of Fish account, you may contact the customer support team to ask for help. The best way to contact Plenty of Fish is on the phone. You will be connected with a representative who may help you depending on your problem.
You may also seek help through Plenty of Fish email support. Send them a brief email with the details of your problem and wait for a response. With this support option, you may need to send a few emails back and forth before getting the help you need.
Plenty of Fish help desk has plenty of targeted tips and suggestions that may help you with the problem you are experiencing. It covers some of the most common problems that users experience.
Plenty of Fish does not offer support on their social media sites.