Postmates is a leading American logistics company that run a network of courier services, focussing on delivering of goods locally. The company is credited for pioneering on-demand delivery movement in the United States by delivering goods from stores and restaurants. People using the services may need refunds for reasons such as:
• Losing or forgetting Postmates Prepaid card
• Accidentally using personal cards
• Merchant rejecting Postmates prepaid card
• Paying by cash
If you have used their services and you want a refund for some reason, below are some of the steps you can take to get your money back.
If a delivery has already been done, you can request a refund by contacting their help center and providing them with the following:
• The date on which the delivery was done
• The name of the merchant
• Picture evidence showing the use of personal card or receipts if you paid in cash
• Information about why you could not use your Postmates prepaid card.
However, it is imperative to understand that you can only request for a refund within 48 hours of delivery.
To get a refund or to solve any other problem with regards to payments, you can also contact liver order support. To do this:
• Hit the clock icon on the top right side of your Postmates app
• Tap the name of the merchant that you bought your goods from
• Scroll to the bottom and hit "contact support"
• Provide details about why you need a refund.
You can also request for a refund by emailing Postmates by GetHuman. To do this, you can write an email detailing your issue. For instance, you can explain why you could not use your Postmates prepaid card. You should also provide details about the merchant and time in which the delivery was done. By doing so, you can expect a response within 32 hours.
Overall, it is apparent that if for some reason you feel that you deserve a refund from Postmates, you don't have to worry; there are some easy-to-follow steps that you can count on to get your money back.