Booking a trip can be stressful at times, but Priceline does their best in removing all or most of the stress involved in trip planning and booking. Even better is that they offer coupons which provide instant discounts when used at the point of checkout. So how do you redeem a Priceline coupon and what are some key points to remember about the coupons? This guide will show you.
First, the Key Points
1. The Priceline coupons are only available for retail, Name Your Own Price and Express Deals hotel purchases.
2. The coupons are like real money in that they cannot be replaced if lost.
3. They are single-use only and cannot be redeemed for cash value.
4. Coupons also cannot be combined and are subject to availability.
5. The coupon code also must be used within the validity dates specified so they can expire.
6. You don't need a Priceline profile to redeem it but Priceline does recommend you review any rules and restrictions that apply to your coupon.
To Redeem the Coupon Code
1. After selecting and confirming your hotel reservation, enter the promo code at checkout.
2. Click on Apply. This will deduct the discount from the total charge.
Trouble With Redeeming the Coupon Code
1. Check to see if the code expired.
2. If you typed the code in yourself, were there any errors?
3. If you copied and pasted it, did you copy too little, leaving out some characters or digits of the code? Or did you highlight and copy too much? Some people rarely realize that if the highlight field extends past the word or code, it highlights a space and pasting it results in another character added which makes the code invalid. It's best to make sure the highlighting doesn't go beyond what you're needing to copy, or type in the code.
4. If you've done the troubleshooting but are still having issues, please contact Priceline.
After thousands of Priceline customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Apply a Coupon Code to Priceline? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Priceline if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Priceline in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Apply a Coupon Code to Priceline? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Want to talk to a real person right now who can compare TV, Internet, or phone packages in your area from different companies? Our service tracks the best deals from the various providers in your home area.Call Now: 888-379-2546Our concierge is unaffiliated and therefore able to compare deals across many companies