Roblox is an online gaming platform that allows members opportunities to play video games created by other members of the platform. Users can play multiple games across multiple genres if they are members of the site.
In order to be a member of Roblox, you need to sign up. The membership details you will typically use to log on to your account are your email address and account password.
Therefore, your email is a very important element of using the Roblox platform. There are several reasons why you may want to verify your account email.
The first is for account verification and security purposes. If someone gets a hold of your email and changes your password, then they may effectively prevent you from accessing your account.
The second reason you may want to verify your email is if you had lost access to the email and got it back. You may then want to verify that you can still use the email to access your Roblox account.
You can also verify your email if you change it to a new one. Verifying your email is confirmation that the change has in fact taken place.
Verifying your email makes it easy to recover your password when you forget it. It is also applies in case your account is hacked. You can then recover your account and lock out the malevolent party if you are still in control your email address.
Moreover, there are signature Roblox perks to enjoy from verifying your email address. You will either get the Verified, Bonafide or Plaidafield hat when you do so. These are different Roblox account statuses that can only be conferred to an account with a verified email.
Verifying Your Email
Now that you know the importance of verifying a Roblox account email address, you should know how to do it. The process of verifying your email with Roblox is as follows:
1. Launch your preferred web browser or the Roblox mobile app.
2. Open the Roblox website.
3. Input the required details and log in to your account. If you cannot log on to your account, you should recover your password and then log in.
4. Once in your Roblox account, proceed to 'Account settings.' The process is different for the desktop version and the mobile app. For the desktop browser, you should click the gear icon located at the top right corner of the website. For the mobile app, you should click the three-dot icon for 'More' options.
5. Click the 'Account Information' tab.
6. Click the 'Verify Email' button.
7. Open another tab and open your email address. Leave the app and go to your email address if you are using your phone or tablet.
8. Check the verification email in your inbox. If you do not see it, check the spam folder. You can add their email to your email address book/contact list and try finding the message again.
9. Once you find the email, diligently follow the instructions outlined in the email by Roblox customer support.
If you follow the above steps, you should have a verified Roblox email address and you can enjoy the advantages outlined above.
You should also think about adding a two-step verification process to your account to prevent issues with your email in the future. The feature can be found in the 'Security' settings tab.
You can also always contact Roblox customer service for assistance. Calling them is the most effective way to reach them. However, an email will receive a swift response or they may respond with a call.
Visit GetHuman to get Roblox's customer service contact information.
After thousands of ROBLOX customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Verify My Email with Roblox? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting ROBLOX if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like ROBLOX in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Verify My Email with Roblox? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.